Growing pot size

Check Wal-Mart online and Amazon
I compare prices when i bought mine I actually wwnt with Wal-Mart was cheaper and free shipping
But either site ahould carry them

1 Like

Going to go check it out right now

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/Finether-Hydroponic-Growing-Observation-Removable/dp/B071W22843

Just as a reference but
If your doning three plants you’ll really want a 4x4x 7 tent but buy whatvyou can fit in the space you have and we will get you growing

1 Like

1 Like

I could take a picture of the closest it needs cleaning at the moment so you can’t see it full potential

1 Like

I think your on track haha
You can actually just line the closet with panda plastic or just paint flat white as well
Actually save on a tent
Youll need to figure out exhaust and all that still and lighting

this is the closet @Countryboyjvd1971 nice size

1 Like

No tent in there i would just paint it flat white
And hang a light and carbon filter
What’s above that room ? Attici see duct work above the door
Place a pan on floor to prevent water damage

1 Like

FYI, I grow in a 2’×2’×5’ tent. I tried to get it into a closet just like yours, but the damn bar was an inch too short, so make sure you measure accurately. On the bright side, it is fully possible to grow in such a small tent. I have so much weed that i have to give it away. :blush:

5 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 no work done, it’s an apt. 3rd floor apt at that. I can just paint over their wall?? @raustin I’m in Arlington lol, you still grow inside? And yeah I was getting a measuring tape today

1 Like

Ill stop by after work @raustin :wink: hahahha
Definitely can grow in them
Will you be dedicating this closet just for you grow ?

2 Likes

I’m also in an apartment, so i just keep my tent in the corner of my master bedroom. I’ve gotten used to sleeping next to my plants.

4 Likes

Stop on by, @Countryboyjvd1971!

1 Like

Yes just for grow, will not be a regular closet anymore @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Id say your better off helping @raustin getting her set up worked out since you have similar issues with smells and what not being in a apartment
And maybe some day :wink:
Ok thats great :+1: only issue i see is exhaust @Blue1

1 Like

Well @raustin we are newly bud.

1 Like

I’m always happy to help a fellow grower.

Yes, the smell is something big to deal with. Get the best carbon filter you can, cause it’s gonna be hard to hide that smell.

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971if it’s inside a tent, I can just add exhaust onto it?

1 Like

Yes, you can, and it actually might be easier than trying to exhaust the closet.

2 Likes

With closet door closed heat will build up you could put a hole somewhere but then youd newd to fix it when you move and if landlord see it ?
You could leave door open when light are on

1 Like