Growing pot size

Is this pot a good size?
Hopefully because I bought 2. Need help!!

1 Like

Hate to say it but they are to small. if your growing indoor under lights, in a tent most of these guys use 3 or 5 gal pots. a few go bigger. If your growing outside, you can go as big as you want or have room for.

1 Like

Should b ok for an indoor auto if I want to stay small. If u r looking for big plants go 7-10 gal indoors average is 5 gal indoors. Cool pot though

Forgot to say. Don’t use that if U start seedlings in their forever home either. U need to water seedlings just around the plant where the roots could reach. U don’t want to water soil that isn’t being used yet. If u water a seedling in that pot it will die of dehydration.

2 Likes

@Blue1 welcome to the forum
I agree that it is most likely to small to finish in but can be used as starter pot
Most of us ise 3 gallon for autos and five to seven gallon for photos indoors

Here a link to the pots most of us use
They work great and are inexpensive

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 @anon95385719 @Sasquatch thank you, I did more research on the pots and seen the averaging size for them. @Countryboyjvd1971 the link you put up for the pot, does all five of those bags come?

2 Likes

@anon95385719 yeah I’m going to grow indoor in a closet, wwa.

@Blue1 yes that is a five pack for the price
Pretty good imo

1 Like

I got 6 gal pots 5 in a pick on amazon for 7.11

@Countryboyjvd1971 yeah that’s excellent thanks again. If I get a pc case would a 5 gal pot fit inside??

1 Like

Sorry guys, I was on restriction. I’ve been doing research for hours and I was trying to see if the pc case would be a good start for a beginner

1 Like

Im not sure what a pc case is @Blue1

@Countryboyjvd1971 it’s a grow box basically, it has lighting, ventilation and aluminum foil. The catch is that it’s all inside a small box

1 Like

That would depend on cost
Imo you can piece together a tent set up cheaper in most cases
From the grow boxes I researched @Blue1

On ebay it’s one for $179.00, what about a space bucket? Have you heard of that one? @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Ill checknit out @Blue1
I spent under 100$ for my first tent 4x4x7 foot
Added lights and a fan for another 100$ or so
How big are theses boxes
Most of the ones i saw where small in hieght and no where near 4x4 so let me check it out my friend
I have a 2x2x4 tent i use for progation that i paid about 50$ for and a 300 watt light works great in it

Ok so I checked them out
Im sure you could grow in it
imo Your yield would be greatly diminished even with acrog screen they provide with the kit and 179 for a bucket and a light ? Is space a issue for you ? If so a small set up light the space buckets would work I would recommend using auto beans tho Ut if it was me i would not invest my hard earned on it
Just my humble opinion @Blue1

Ok, I was thinking that also because I seen the shipping fee and the total price would be 200 plus. Space is a issue, I have a 1 and 3 year old. So they want to touch any Anand everything. I freaking love this website and it’s only my 3rd day. All of you guys are so helpful

1 Like

God bless the little ones @Blue1
Thats great mine are older and have no interest in my hobby ? Better for me hahaha
I would set something up in a closet or something you can get tents in all sorts of sizes
A 2x2x6 tent would fit in most closets then you can lock door to keep the little one away
How many plants where you planing on doing at one time

1 Like

3 plants at the most. Just tired of spending money on it and get told it’s this when it’s that. 2x2x6 could be purchased from?

1 Like