Growing photo and auto same rm

Hlg 260w qb v2 full spec

1 Like

Excellent light you’ll be very happy , Money well spent. :+1:

1 Like

Ans if reach5 ft.? :joy: Jk…very nice plants!

1 Like

With the dimmer on this light should i flower at full brightness

Personally, I flower at about full wattage, If I see any Fox tailing at the end of flowering stage I will back off a little. You can also adjust the height of the light to meet the needs of the plant.

3 Likes

Thank you im getting set

1 Like

Send pics of your current please

1 Like

Im about 2 weeks out id say on my autos do you sugest defoliation?

1 Like

This would be my last grow , I have plenty of stash planning on starting next grow after my Spring vacation. I prune or take a few leafs throughout the grow for better light penetration and good air flow. It’s also good if you can tuck

some of the big fan leafs.

5 Likes

Your grows are to strive for

1 Like

Give your pictures time to load 100% before you hit the reply button.

2 Likes

1 Like

Im hoping that new light and my correct nutes 3gal grow bags still got to get soil may produce something just close to your grows

The new HLG light will produce solid buds . You mentioned pruning , those plants have good light penetration I would not remove any leafs. Fox farm ocean forest would be a good choice for soil , You can also layer some happy frog on top if you like. 5 gallon fabric pots is a good size for indoor grow. Good luck moving forward :v:

3 Likes

Thank you ill order some 5 gal

2 Likes

Yeah , a bigger root system is going to produce a little bigger plant.

2 Likes

Wow turned on the light and very impressed with how much difference they are super bright thank you

2 Likes

Very bright , You should actually use eye protective glasses when working in grow space.
What size grow space ? I’m running two
HLG 260 rspec XL in a 4x4 space.
Good luck my friend :v:

2 Likes

How was you yield on the auto.

2 Likes

Ive got it over 2 plants got a bathroom revamped ill send pics in a bit

2 Likes