Growing outside how to hide from flying choppers

I have a method I was turned on to, 1 is to climb up about 30 foot up a tree and put up a net in between 2 trees and add some Leaves and sticks… Now I didn’t know they could spot inside growing, what can you do to hide your inside grow cause I see them all the time flying over they always have that long thing sticking out in front…

I have a two story house with a full attic my grow room is a interior basement room if they can fly over and tell I have a small grow in the basement of a three story home we are all screwed.
I think when they can tell it is a interior grow is when they grow in the attic or whole house and it stands out on thermal imaging compared to the neighborhood so the best way is keep it small

4 Likes

…William Randolph Hearst would pay

2 Likes

How did you post that para???

1 Like

I’m sure they looking for the big in house grows ! If you within the laws of a misdemeanor I wouldn’t even panicked , but if you growing more than 10 lbs to 100 lbs yeah you better get away from HPS and run Led or T-5’s !

2 Likes

I’m sure they could technically do such a thing but if they are looking for indoor grows I would bet they only look for the big commercial type indoor grows
So my point is I’m not worried but agree with you @Oldstoner because my set up is the same in my basement of three story house lmao :joy:

2 Likes

Does anybody know how you post video’s on here??? Thanks…

I was also told that planting next to a pine tree outside would keep it from showing up…

10 lbs. Lmfao @yoshi the first time I yield a lb I will do back flips and and run up a flag .

5 Likes

Pine trees put off a very close heat signature to marijuana or at least that’s what I have always heard.

1 Like

So planting next to one would be the same???

Yeah oldstoner I know a guy that gutted out an old blighted home and it’s a grow facility , over 1300 square feet with light movers and Titan control systems , but HPS can be pick up by infrared camera cause of heat output I think from a roof top !!!

1 Like

I was thinking about using hps, but I’ll have to rethink it now lol not funny… I had done pick out my lights just holding off till I see if I’m moving well I will be moving just not sure where… I don’t want to take it with a grain of salt and stay here another year… But it is what it is, sometimes you do it all for nothing

1 Like

Yoshi how do you post video on here???

I guess its a secret, so buck it!!!

@Stonetothebone find out what’s the laws in your area and stay within the law of what’s allotted . Ohio 200 grams is a misdemeanor verses various other states but if you know your rights within the law you should not be worried . Plus you can pay a lawyer a retainer fee of $500 for representation in worst case scenario to be safe , but it’s more than one way to skin a cat , possum are deer ?

1 Like

How do you post a video is what I want to know, its totally illegal to grow in my area or to possess any amount… The wort’s state to be in and a last state expected to totally legalize, all that they have is cannibis oil

The same as photo …ask @Donaldj

1 Like

They had our hopes up in June saying that they had pass medical marijuana into law and then august said it would be oil with no THC and still haven’t pass any laws for it…

It want upload say’s it’s not authorized, go look up never get busted again good video very informative

1 Like