Growing in worm castings and P H watering

@ThcinKC I’m sorry!

@Ginny it’s your grow go for it, best of luck

3 Likes

O.k. hell feed your plant’s at ph of 7 or 8 and see what happens then maybe your too high because you ask about using well water and if your ph is to high
Also you list what is in your grow medium to and just like most new people who don’t know that you have to have everything working together but i guess you got so let’s see out grow me then and to have multiple replies repeating the same thing over and over again shows you don’t need this fourm let’s see pictures of your grows and harvest here’s mine now out grow me come one back it up

I can be rude to

10 Likes

that was funny as hell… so rare here. :smirk:

thankyou for the brainsnap…. :exploding_head:

4 Likes

wow wow wow. that is a beautiful grow. I am sorry that some dufus got on here and was rude because I know everyone here has been so wonderful and helped me in my struggles. what is wrong with people? ask for help and then be a bish. shame shame shame

4 Likes

@ThcinKC is one of the better growers on here and goes out of the way to help everyone. Whether you want listen or not is your choice but there is no reason to trash talk and drop insults. It sounds like you need to invest in a couple cheap pieces of equipment. Class and hearing aids.

3 Likes

@Ginny: topic is open

@ThcinKC @PharmerBob @Southerngal

3 Likes

You ate just mean

1 Like

You are justmean

1 Like

Here’s my 2 cents…

Get ph to 6.7-6.8 going in, try for a 6.8-7.0 output , keep that going until you can get that down a bit.

Your soil has a TON of nitrogen rich additives in it from the castings already there. So “DO NOT” water or foliar spray your plants with that same additive in the water. It’s most likely in you favor to only use distilled or r/o water with 0-30 ppms, ph the water to what was already recommended and try to adjust that ph.

Best of luck on the grow

2 Likes

Also NEVER foliar spray your plants it only leads to bad things ;

Light burn from magnification from the lights

Mold from moisture on the plant where it should not be

Weird markings and possible burn from left over nutrients on foliage of plants, which then leads to coming here for help and possible over treating for a disease that was never there.

Short answer- NEVER FOLIAR FEED

2 Likes

Do I use P H up and down

So mix in this order, base water - add nutrients - then once all your additives are in place adjust ph using ph up or down to the proper levels

Collect output to get data from that

1 Like

I see. Thank you

I am growing in soil, so I thought just water because I am growing in worm castings

Sorry to confuse you, I just listed the order to add things together. If there’s a step you leave out by all means skip to the end.

Water - ph and go

Eventually you’ll want to add something so just for reference. Water - additives - ph