Growing in western Pennsylvania

wind will give the leaves a proper thrashing, they could be wet too. Non worries, they will pop back into shape soon.

1 Like

Not exactly, rain carries a grain of dust in every drop. Rain can have varying ph due to the degree of pollutants in the air. Rain may be charged by lightning and that is very good for plant growth.
If a person is unlucky, rain could be made up of smog and chemicals from factories or coal fired power plants. Acid rain is a problem in some industrialized areas. Our rain, is generally pretty clean unless there are forest fires in the area.

2 Likes

Agreed we have more then one coal power plant and several manufacturing plants in surrounding areas that pump put aerosolized lubricants and acids not to mention heavy metals and aluminum oxide from foundries and die casting. Many of the locals are not even aware of it. Our rain is not all that good. Plays hell with paint and chrome on cars.

Well it just rained again and some gusts of wind. The girls all bounced back and look good

1 Like

Today the same plant is wilted again. I’m going to leave it alone, no water today

We are having interesting weather today a little to windy concerned about your garden two feet not very deep at your height. I know it is impossible to stick a shovel in our ground and not hit 20 big rocks or clay and shell most likely all three, a jack hammer would be nice. TWC is calling for thunder storms later on could be severe. The following 7 days partly sunny 40 to 50 percent chance rain. There are 5 bands coming across Ohio. Best of luck…

Holy crap those big storm cells just missed me hope you were as lucky.

In the neighborhood and was wondering if yinz having any problems with wpm? Terrible heat and humidity this year.

How yunz doing?
what the heck is wpm

Wpm white powdery mold. Its been so humid I got a bad case on my super lemon haze. I doused it with peroxide and it didn’t like that much. My pistils look like tips got burnt. She’s starting to recover but I was curious if yours did this. Screw this humidity. Feels like Florida here this year

Not to much I have been using neem oil and captian jacks for bugs. neem oil is supposed to be good for pwm.
You can get it at lowes.

1 Like

Dam rain I feed it rains and flushes I feed and repeat. Pain in the ass to feed three times a week. Anyway if flushing is so good we are getting plenty of it. More rain coming to day feed again tomorrow.

1 Like

Are you fricken kidding me. So much rain just fed three hours ago and you guessed it enough rain to flush again. Hope you are having better luck not much if you are close to Westmoreland county. 420 guy is close but have not seen any of his posts recently.

I’m starting week 4 of flowering. I’m getting worried bout bud rot. Might have to build a tent

Western NJ here…just got my first case of bud rot after 3 straight days of cloudy humid rain. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Best of luck to you guys!

I’m in eastern N.J. and I’m in 2nd week of flower when does bud rot usually Start?

I just found a little more budrot on my plant that has about 3 weeks to go…I’m starting to shake the colas throughly after every rain as well as every morning. Hopefully this regiment will help keep it at bay. I’ve also been pulling the buds open and trying to get them some more airflow as much as possible…going back to the garden many times through the day to do this…

@Hitman1811 once they start fattening up keep an eye out, I highly suggest doing whatever you can to keep them as dry as possible. That being said, the weather for us is looking to be phenomenal for the next 5 or so days, so :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

So, any other ideas for wpm other than h202? I sprayed 3 times. Noticeable damage to sugar leaves and pistols. No more of that for me