Growing in western Pennsylvania

Yes sir flower starts in August
Concrete wire mesh may be best idea yet
I’m tossing all these ideas around still and open for more ideas
I was thinking camo string for a higher scrog style
I had fencing cut to a few feet then wrapped around each plant at the beginning to protect against the bunnies and ground hogs. I removed it cause it was to hard to do maintenance on the plants. It was like taking the net off a Christmas tree, they just opened up

1 Like

I only topped one of the smaller ones, and nothing on any of the other ones
Au natural is my usual

1 Like

You can paint the wire green and brown, go full Rambo with it! We normally cut some servicing holes in the cage to make it easier to access the plant. Thats also why 6 inch squares are preferred.
I painted some years ago, but once the plants are all pulled through the holes it was hidden anyway!

1 Like

@Cannabian you have some good ideas😁

Ive also been feeding with this once a week

1 Like

No fertilizer

1 Like

Temperatures have been in the 90s for the past few days and more heat to continue through next week.

1 Like

Here’s a couple pic from the garden today. My biggest one is around 9 ft. Then a few at 7 ft.and some at 6 ft. Two not in pic around 5 ft.

1 Like

!hard to see but here’s my plants from the house
image|375x500 !rainingimage|375x500 Windy during the storm

1 Like

This is my runt, and it’s 12 weeks old like all my other girls. It’s starting to grow in the past week it has doubled in size, but it’s only about 7” tall

!
Plant in the middle is droopy image|375x500
And this plant also
@Myfriendis410 @AAA A big storm went through last night and a couple plants are droopy. They were watered good today thinking they might be thirsty. Was wondering if the wind may have beat them up What do you guys think.

Here’s the other one, didn’t upload on first post

2 Likes

Might be too wet. They do like good drainage: future reference would be good to have them in raised planting to help drainage. Should bounce back.

2 Likes

We have a shale base and you can’t really flood them. I just went back out and it seems a little better. It’s been hot here lately and the soil is never real wet. They had me worried again

1 Like

Nice job I am in the neighborhood got a late start due to the cold spring. We are presently about two feet. The heat has been hard on us also next week is supposed to be cooler. Heide hole looks pretty good, eyes in the sky you know. Maybe I will send pics maybe not you understand.

3 Likes

Welcome to ILGM @skipper1

Welcome @skipper1 and @Covertgrower @Cannabian @kellydans what do you think? I just got a bit beat up with the storm? I don’t think I’m over watering, the soil is dry with the heat everyday. Ive been watering daily. My water jug in the pic is 2 gallon and 1 or 2 jugs a day between 8 plants is a quart to 1/2 gallon daily. Last couple of days I’ve been using about a gallon on each plant. When it rains they don’t get flooded and the soil drains
Just don’t want to lose any at this point of the grow
Thanks for any help

Skip a day to see if they perk up at all.

2 Likes

Still new at this but I do not think you are over watering due to our crappy soil conditions from what I have learned from research if they are droopy more water if over heated leaves curl up like a taco and leaf tips turn brown had this happen last week. I have been feeding with a liquid feed once a week, went from 8 to 10 inches still in 4 inch pots on the fourth to two feet in 8 days. If they are getting over heated some kind of sun screen will help. I believe the wind and storm will make them stronger will help when it comes time for buds. Good luck. Maybe we can compare notes from time to time as we have the same conditions.

2 Likes

It’s beneficial to the plants to have time in between watering to dry out. Everybody’s grow is different in some ways keep an eye on the plants watch what they tell you.

2 Likes

Crap just started raining again it’s 9:15 we had enough yesterday and it’s feeding day, water soluble rain will wash it away. Nothing good in rain it is distilled water.

1 Like