Growing GSCX autos take a look, newbie @h

@JammyJam read what not to do lol, good luck

1 Like

Looking good Kingkupa - really filling in man! :+1:t3:

Ok everybody finally got some space 4x4 78in I know but tight on space. Pics worth 1000 words take look tell me what I missing. 2 things I know are obvious lack or lighting, light on left spider farm sf-1000, right viparspec xs 1500, both should do a 2x2, and exhaust fan only 4 inch CFM 190 I think, 13 fan on top blowing down, another 13 blowing up plus the 2 clip ons.

1 Like

And this my goodie wall, not a lot but it’s a start

2 Likes

Also when I moved did some de foliage, take better pics later but this is after math

1 Like

@Hank68

Wow - they got room to grow now. Great!!

Following closely. They look great to me :+1:t5:

Very nice, wish I had the room.

Day 49 over here, flushed and did some defoliation on both, the lighter one on the left was the smaller one, but has now shot up and surpassed the one on the right in size, it’s still a few days behind overall though.

gsc7

gsc8

1 Like

This are GSCX Autos 63 days from sprout, I have 2 in flower flower and 1 growing but not really flowering. So alright everyone had some definite newbie issues with not feeding anything, ran out of $. Was able to put a few things together and y’all help bring my girls back so thank u and where’s an update also have some ppm and ph # lots of pic

2 Likes

Far right watered just enough to get run off. 1/2 gallon H2O ph6.6 ppm 270, 3/4 gallon nutes 448 ppm 6.4 ph and recharge in, 6.5 735ppm out

Plant in middle same in, 775ppm ph 6.4 out

Plant on left 1 gallon 1/2 H2O, 1 gallon of nutes 6.5 800 ppm

The one on left like said grew up but behind on flowering compared to the other 2 ? I have no complaints just curious

4 Likes

Nice! Night and day difference over the last couple of weeks, great job on nursing them back :love_you_gesture:

Thank u @OGIncognito and big shout out to all that help steer me back in the right direction @Indicanna_Jones @Borderryan22 I know there was more people that helped don’t mean to leave any one out. Just a big thanks and will try to kept going in the right direction

2 Likes

Well deserved KingKupa, I know your struggles!

The struggle is real!!! But worth it!!!

2 Likes

@whatbuddyboy i started this thread and just kinda turned it into my grow journal, I’m new lol, I always welcome any and all tips and advice. As u can tell have no clue what I’m doing thanks

3 Likes

look @Kingkupa im newish too and all you need to do is ask questions and lots off them dont ever feel daft because for every mistake you make you loose bud =cash. keep asking and it will start to make sense your in good hands here with a abundance of talent. ill follow you and look forward to watching your garden grow as well as your skills. i love this site and the guys and girls they have all done so much for me, you would not believe. ive come along way in a short space off time and you will too. welcome.

1 Like