Growing GSCX autos take a look, newbie @h

3 Likes

If can zoom in on plant back right tips of leaves

4 Likes

Sorry pics out of order thanks
![image|375x500]
(upload://lOzIc7cjZqGpKGzJdM9L8ca1PJ6.jpeg)

2 Likes

1 indie grow in 27,27,63 have spider farm newbie set of kit, 4x4x 78!on way, like Thursday
2 ILGMA mix super autos pack
3 water tap, ph with pen
4 Soli 70/30 FFOF FF cocco locco
5 only feed nuts once, Not MG but stuff from gardened 8-16-8
6 Lights 1 sf-1000, 1 viparspec xs 1500
7 temp 73-80 f 50-60 humidity
8 Relative humidity ? Been using VPD chart trying to within my color zone
9! ventilation 4 inch in-line fan
No nothing in tent no room lol
Anything else please ask look at pics, 7 weeks old

1 Like

1 Like

Did I mess up that bad up what ?

1 Like

@Budz, hey hate to tag u, u recommend this in another thread was on about autos taking much longer then expected or company said would. Not trying to rant or rave, did I just mess up that bad, or what I have read is that Autos are Autos and do what ever they want lol thanks for all tips,

1 Like

Nice job KingKupa, big change in the last week or so and that one up from is stacking on the buds. The ladies will love the recharge, it also has molasses in it. I would feed her that once weekly. :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Kuoa u done all thing right my auto has been flowering 11 weeks needs another week to 10 days and breeder stated 8 to 10 weeks so never go by what they say brother

Theyre look good, auto strains even ones from the same batch can reach harvest at different times. When you read 10 weeks to harvest that’s usually flowering time. I had 4 autos on my last run and they all came down at about 7-10 days apart. 1st one harvested was 10 weeks from pre-flower. The longest was 12 weeks :love_you_gesture:

While I don’t have experience with autos. I’ve read a bit on them. And there has to be something besides time and light schedule that makes.them flower. That’s just biology. The argument of depth is my favorite. Meaning the taller your pot/medium the longer an auto will be in veg. The stouter the pot the faster it will initiate flower.

Thanks a lot guys, first grow first time, just wondering if I caused this or.
It is what it is,
And I’m cool with that having a blast so far, and I haven’t even gotten to the really fun part yet.

Same here, these were planted and sprouted the same day, fed the same exact thing at the same exact time, nothing done differently and the one on the right will definitely be finished first unless I some how screw it up. (Day 41 from sprout).

gsc6.PNG

gsc5

2 Likes

Looking good in there, only upside to them not ready at the same time is a little trimming break :love_you_gesture:

Wow those have filled out nicely. I haven’t thought about harvest yet. First timer, that’s going to be some fun

1 Like

So definitely off topic but was moving things around and noticed this guy. I know no where close to being ready but just looks pretty.

4 Likes

Take a look at my journal for a upgrade I just got mate

Hey @Dclark how do I find your grow journal, ? Thanks

I’ll tag u again