Growing GSCX autos take a look, newbie @h

@bobbydylan take a look, there’s a lot

Alright, have to charge my microscope you tricomes pic later think I’m there, last 2 water with Nutes today re-charge 6.2 ph ppm 425. 2 gallons 1/4 gallon run off 6.4 1750. That’s getting extra out of soil. @bobbydylan.

Look so different, outside of tent, so what you think ? @OGIncognito @kellydans @Pet_de_Chien posted above charging microscope tricomes pic later, did see a little before died, look ready, thanks

3 Likes

Looks freeekin delicious!..lets see those trichs again in a bit!

2 Likes

Nice and thick, they’ve really packed it on :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Omg that is such a work of Art
Nice sculpturing

You like Edward Scissorhands

3 Likes

Great job big old fat buds ! Time to start thinking about the next grow.

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

Alright have to be out of town tell Saturday, leaving tonight, going into 48 hrs darkness before leave. Come home Saturday, chop down. @Pet_de_Chien @kellydans @Mr_Wormwood @OGIncognito

2 Likes

Runn.nunn.nunn.nuna, warm that chainsaw… looks perfecto!

2 Likes

Sounds like a good plan I like it. :+1: Sample about Christmas.

2 Likes

Pretty trich photos! Your beauties are just about 2 weeks older than mine so I’m watching closely :wink:

1 Like

Thank, and that’s what I was hoping for. First 2 already harvested already started smoking and have no complaints. Have grow bags on way out that in there and wait tell Christmas. I hope its one heck of a x-mass gift for me lol

1 Like

@Bugle this is my grow journal there’s a lot, skim it over and like said feel free to ask, massive learning curve and I am still learning so please don’t take what I say and put it in stone, this is just how I did it and it seemed to work for me. This forum is awesome and all kinds of people will chime in to help

2 Likes

@Rick-AZ my grow journal skim there a lot of info, u can see how many questions I asked plus tons of charts and pics hope this helps

1 Like

holy! nice!

@Kingkupa I’m new here, I don’t see an add or follow button.

1 Like