Growing GSCX autos take a look, newbie @h

1 Like

First let me start off with, thank y’all so much been a big help from the beginning. I probably left people out if I did sorry, been a lot of help. Just received digital microscope please take a look, Im see mostly milky white ? I’m A Newbie so I’m looking for some Amber. Amber, help to sleep, pain correct? Lil longer then right ? Pics of buds on smaller 2 plants Left then middle
@Borderryan22 @OGIncognito @JWidow7 @JammyJam @Dclark @gollybillager @Budz @BobbyDigital @iDontKnowGrow

4 Likes

The darker leaves by themselves are the sugar leaves. Looks like you have a good bit of cloudy, but you should be able to get a lot closer. You can get right up on them and use the buttons on the side to zoom in more. Those are some frosty flowers!!!

1 Like

download-1

2 Likes

Super nice and dense in that tent! I still a hint of clear not much. If you’re looking for some sleep weed I would let it go a few more days easily :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I am so jealous! I guess I need to see where my plants are in another 2-3 weeks but those buds you got are KILLER… nice work.

So, anyone here, at all I’m just getting into flower I keep seeing reference to cal mag and to epsom salts do they do the same thing? Are they the same thing? Is Cal mag and or epsom salts something you do in every watering? I’m just getting into flower so if I’m going to start supplementing beyond just my normal general hydroponics flora nova bloom 4-8-7 I should think about it now.

just fed with about 1.5 Gal each and no runoff so tomorrow I’m going to go with just water to runoff to see how much they will take. Handful of epsom salts in with the water? or do I need to go find some cal mag and do that instead? thanks everyone! here is a side view after trimming some leaves _ which scared me to do…

2 Likes

That all depends on your nutrient line, but most require supplementing cal mag. Epson salt will help as magnesium. Most folks using Jacks 321 and have that and cal nitrate as part B of the nutrient mix. What medium are you growing in? I’m in coco and feed nutrients everyday and to 15-20% run off. I would continue grow. I would continue grow nutrients for another week before starting flowering nutrients, I supplement calmag at 2.5-5 ml a gallon at 3 feedings a week :love_you_gesture:

I’m growing in a combination of Foxfarms soils. What is a good source of calmag? anything I can buy at home depot or lowes? or do I need to order online? any ideas? thanks!

1 Like

Looking great, remember I was using a viparspec xs1500 for 90 % of my grow just now switched. I feed Saturday, Sunday depending on schedule Nutes, cal mag. Normal fees around 2 gallons per plant, I go by weight it’s working best for me, normally 2-3 days. When they feel light I water. I use water always ph and if needed and did a few times add 1/4 teaspoons epsom salt if need. But try not to feed to much or extra, I ran into root lock out, wasn’t fun. This feeding for me is around 1 gallon or use a tea, and molasses, re charge, did them all. To help soil stay healthy. Good luck they look amazing

Figured out my scope better.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Feel like seeing more Amber, then before, definitely milky white, I think, newbie let me know, got this far don’t want to Screw up now lol thanks

1 Like

Seeing more milky tips than before. I would still go a few more days. Nice scope and pics by the way :joy:

Wasn’t supposed to be a :joy:, was supposed to be my usual :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Good medium, combo as is all soil or coco mixed in? You might be able to find calmag at the stores you mentioned, I haven’t. Amazon delivers quickly on the Botanicare Calmag, I would pick up a bottle of their Silica as well :love_you_gesture:

Thanks a bunch I’m in no rush now just going to check everyday, So excited, kid at Christmas :santa:t2: lol

1 Like

Any day now Bro, hell I’m excited for ya :love_you_gesture: