:šŸ¤  Growing Genetics with Gremmall šŸ¤ 

Thanks fellas and everyoneā€¦Iā€™m excited this grow. New light, better seeds (P) and better soil.
And prince, I bet if there was a test right niw between us youā€™d win. I cant seem to recall information like I could. Itā€™s the bong or the whatever but its deff not my age lol

7 Likes

Happy hunting dude!

4 Likes

Awesome :metal: Watching :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Yes! you know it watching. WooHoo!

3 Likes

Iā€™m taking my 2 seeds out of paper towels today and placing into rock wool. The race is on

5 Likes

eyes are a watching :eyes:

2 Likes

Good luck with these!

3 Likes

Good luck @Gremmall. What are you expecting for a timeline on this grow? Since this is your 3rd grow you now have a bit more of an understanding of the process. I am sure you will have a great harvest.

3 Likes

@Gremmallā€¦ :+1: lookin good! Good luck with your new grow, Iā€™ll be watching :grimacing::seedling:

2 Likes

Yhank you all. These are regular seeds so my veg time will vary by how many are female @Oldsoldier1976. Iā€™ll do my best to fill a 4x4 as fast as I can. Hopefully around 6 weeks of veg. Iā€™m what? 2 weeks from start counting veg?

3 Likes

Get your :popcorn:Iā€™m watcinā€¦:metal:

2 Likes

You gonna love them lsd
I cant wait I have 5 gorilla glue autos for this winter

3 Likes

tenor

4 Likes

That tells me youā€™re in a good place. Wishing now I had the quality weed you surely must have. Cause Iā€˜m feeling the desire for a nice, long, mellow trip to Never Never land, let go of any inhibitions and just chill or get really down, be animalistic and Fā€”k every which way till kingdom come!

It used to be four grams would last me four weeks. Bob recently gave me five grams of buds and I used it up in ten days!!! Now all I have are the masses of fan leaves I had cut last night. In a pinch those leaves when dried will at very least pacify me. I get a buzz from the leaves but not a quality buzz.

To the weed pharmacy Monday I go!

The high temperature today was 59 degrees. It was thirty two degrees this morning at 8, though it was a very sunny day. Iā€™ve been attending to Schizandra all day today, making sure the temperature remained in the mid or higher seventies. It will only get colder from here on.

Come next spring I plan on an early grow like May and finish by August.

It must still feel like summer where you are. It is where @Mrcrabs though he calls it their Fall weather temperature.

Anyhow, hope your grow goes well and the harvest is abundant. :snowflake:

5 Likes

Iā€™m at a cool :sunglasses: 88 degrees enjoy fall weather :maple_leaf::jack_o_lantern::fox_face::fallen_leaf::dash: @Prince33

4 Likes

Lucky you @Mrcrabs! :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna hang out with your grow. Looks good

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag man,set to watching! This is gonna be fun UHHUH!

5 Likes

Oooo shiznit! Good luck G! The pressure is on now! Half the site watching this ish :joy::joy::joy::joy:

No more reggie for you broā€¦ well in a few months of course. Here n watchin regardless

12 Likes

Thanks for the tag. Iā€™m set to watch.
Iā€™d love to grow LSD sometimeā€¦to many strains and not enough time, space and light :grin: but Iā€™ll get to it one day, along with GG
Show us all your green thumb sheriff :cowboy_hat_face: :v::green_heart:

8 Likes