Growing for the first time!

If mine are still in vege, it can’t be long now. The growth rate dropped off quite a bit. I barely worked on two and didn’t touch the third except to tie a couple leaves out of the way.

@noob_grower, maybe just try to open up the canopy and level it without stressing it too much. Also tuck fan leaves under colas. Good luck. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

@noob_grower is the one still veg.
@WormyUnicorn those are definitely pre-flower.

1 Like

I’ll post a pic tomorrow and you can tell me if it’s a pistil, it def looks like one though!

@WormyUnicorn ill bend her over but I’ll try not to do too much but enough so the bottom branches get more light… but if she can take a good bending, I’ll def bend some more haha

Get neem oil Now use it I had fungus gnats bad they killed my plants. I used DE they laughed. The neem oil soaked and broke the cycle .it was so bad my soil moved. Now i use it weekly to stop any more from hacthing.mix as stated on bottle. It kills them

2 Likes

How do you use it? As a spray or during watering?

Also, can you send the link to the one you bought?

I used the concerate mixed with water in gallon jug. Bought @Home depot by pest control Neem oil on online evrywhere. Loews,walmart. I went to the store. Poured about a half gallon on each 5 gallon pot. Plus they make a spray also for daliy use

1 Like

Ah ok, I will buy some neem oil then and use it for the next watering

1 Like

I did my first LST today! Please let me know if this looks good

Also, i don’t think what i saw were pistils but just new growth… maybe… but the new growth does look much better than it did before.

5 Likes

Bent her over like a crazy straw. Good job!

1 Like

thank you! I’m glad she didn’t snap lol. I probably could of went just a bit more but i think that was enough.

Now we wait :eyes:

1 Like

Great job will bounce back up like no tomorrow

1 Like

She’s already turning back to the light and it’s only been about 3 hours, crazy!

When I continue to train, do I keep the current tie there and just bend it again with a new tie? Or I can just move and adjust the current tie?

1 Like

What I do. :+1:

1 Like

Move it and adjust

3 Likes

@HMGRWN @SilvaBack203 thanks!

It’s looking like I will have to adjust first thing in the morning!

Watching your journey! I have some 26 day old autos growing, so I’m right there with you! First timer here as well. New guys gotta stick together :joy:

2 Likes

Sometimes I move/tighten the tie. Sometimes I add a new one. It depends on how much they move and grow.

2 Likes

@DrWatson420 nice, thanks for watching! do you have a post i can also watch?

@WormyUnicorn she’s definitely moved a lot since yesterday! I’m going to have to adjust and add new ties to some of her other branches later today

1 Like

Look at my girl! I’m so proud haha! Will adjust the ties a bit later and tie down some of the other branches.

Also the new growth is looking much better! Definitely was a PH problem before… lesson learned!

Yes sir, here’s the link for mine. We’re right about the same schedule, which I thought was neat, and kind of gives us each a point of reference by looking at each other.

1 Like