Growing for the first time!

They will stretch up in due time. Just make sure u dint get water on them whenever u water

1 Like

thanks i will wait… and i was def wondering how i was going to avoid getting water on the leaves lol, there are a couple fan leaves touching the soil at the moment.

Fan leaves are OK. They will explode in growth just wait n c

1 Like

I would remove the leaves touching the soil

1 Like

I have my light 22 inches away, also adjusted ties this morning. She’s going to be 4 weeks tomorrow, so i think she’s going to start showing pistils soon

4 Likes

Looking good yo! You inspired me to make a post
Im so impatient and I hate waiting lmfaooo

Closet grow one half photos other half autos

1 Like

My girl is 4 WEEKS OLD TODAY! Also waiting for the molasses to come in today to water her with

3 Likes

How much do you think you’ll use?

I see most people use 1-2 tbps per gallon of water, so i will do 1.5 lol

1 Like

The unsulfured Blackstrap Molasses came in today and i just gave my girl a watering of 1 gallon of water with 1tbsp of the molasses. There was no run off, so i hope i was able to saturate the whole pot with no dry spots.

I also removed 2 leaves that were touching the soil. I’ll post a pic tomorrow!

2 Likes

Girls are looking good and growing along greatly man no sweats u got it

1 Like

Thanks! She’s definitely growing and I hope the molasses helps those microbes eat so she can grow some more :yum:

3 Likes

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!

Soooo, I am noticing some holes and some weird whitening that seems to be turning into holes, and one of my leaves is in half. Any ideas? I see no bugs at all, besides the couple of gnats.

Hmmm. Have you done the usual and checked for pests? I am a lightweight. I don’t imbibe in MJ and just had my first drink since my oldests’ wedding.

1 Like

Happy New Year everyone!!

My girl is finally showing pistils since yesterday! Can i continue to LST her or will it be too much stress? This is what she looks like now 30 days old since sprout

2 Likes

As long as she is limber you can do LST. Try to keep all tops even height.

1 Like

Ok great. I’m trying to keep them all the same height but I think it might end up slightly uneven but I assume that should be ok. I will adjust the main stem later and bend her down some more

1 Like

Yeah, my oldest is not even close to flat. It got way too stiff to LST and has 4 or 6 tall buds around the edge and a bunch of short ones in the middle. Too dense and no way to thin it out, hope I can avoid mold.
My babies are taking the training much better. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah I’m also worried about mold.

I’ve seen a few gnats since I watered 2 days ago. Crazy how they just appeared immediately after the watering.

They hiding under the canopy and now I have to point my fan directly at it to hopefully stop them from laying eggs and to dry the top soil.

Would hate to have to deal with mold on top of that

1 Like

I had some gnats as well and although I will not suggest anyone else do it, I covered the soil with sevin dust. Seems to have stopped them.