Growing dark devil

Has anyone or is anyone out there growing any dark devil and if so did you have any problems with it.

1 Like

i had to look it up and it looks wicked

I grew the big devil xxl auto last year.

1 Like

I’ve got two right now one got tremendously stunted in growth and the other one looks kinda fucked up and retarded.

watch the f-bombs on this site. post some pics and a support ticket

1 Like

Sounds like nitrogen toxicity as they are sensitive to nitrogen for the first few weeks.

1 Like

Wich one the little one or the funny looking one and sorry for cursing didn’t know i couldn’t on here.

1 Like

This one right here is gonna be my best one i think.
I’m definitely looking forward to it anyway its called
Bloody skunk

1 Like

that one looks real good, the one looks wrinkled is got me curious on what causes that.

1 Like

Yeah me too i even looked up marajuana deformities and couldn’t find nothing like it

1 Like

I have seen a few autos with very weird leaves. The things really are a crap shoot. Go with a proven strain if you grow autos outdoors like White Widow.

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 @Bluntsmoke @Borderryan22

whats causes the leaves to look like that in the pic posted above?

It could be ph, air flow, temp those are some things could be more

1 Like

@Krayzie30

please fill this out and the community can possibly figure out the issue

Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you aew not sure, just bring it to oue attention. We will figure it out.

• Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?

• Otigin of seeds?

• Regular, feminized, or autoflower?

• Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?

• PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?

• Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.

• Nutrients or fertilizer system used.

• What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate.

• What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night?

• What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

• Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?

• Co2 Yes / No?

• How long have you been growing?

• What budget have you set in order to grow successfully?

• If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?

16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to identify your issue.

Anything you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate at the end of the survey.

1 Like

That’s on in not that worried about it i was just wondering if y’all had ever seen anything like it

1 Like

Genetics

1 Like

:disappointed: I have a 5 pack of Dark devil autos from NASC/Sweet seeds just sitting in a drawer waiting for me when I finally get my 4x4 for autos set up. I hope it’s not genetics. $54 down the drain if that’s the case.

Do u have pics ive never heard of it

1 Like