Growing Crystal Bruce Banner and strawberry Cough with Hog

Say about four days ago I started these I’m not sure if I’m going indoor or outdoor with them possibly both but here we go @FNG101v2 @Johnzy81 @Purestgunk @Countryboyjvd1971 @garrigan62 @yoshi @Usmcjojo @Screwauger @Willd @peachfuzz pics in just a few :wink: and everyone is invited can’t think a lot high right now :rofl:

18 Likes

14 Likes

I’ll tag along for the ride. I just made an order for skywalker, Black widow, and banner. T-minus 2weeks till I drop the beans. I’m finishing up some GL,CW, and California dream as we speak!

1 Like

Did you intentionally make them stretch? Do you mist them at this stage?

2 Likes

No they just took off on me ! here in the next week depending on if they hold themselves up I will transplant them and they will get buried enough to where there is about an inch and a half coming out of the soil

5 Likes

I’m along for the ride mate set to watching :+1:thanks for the tag :v: @Hogmaster

1 Like

Think I’ll watch this as I have Bruce banner growing myself…right now at 90 some odd days…good luck @Hogmaster

3 Likes

here is my current feminized 5 at day4 from germination

2 Likes

@Purestgunk I’m definitely stoned right now what strains are they mate.?

1 Like

From memory they are called special queen

2 Likes

All auto’s mate yeah and what nutes do you plan on feeding them can you give us a quick run down on what you are going to use through this grow so we can all be on the same page @Purestgunk mate thanks. :v:

I will be germinating my purple haze seeds within the next week hopefully and I have to decide which autofem strains I’m going to order. Just planning on using guano(bat shit) for veg

At what are the female’s in the post earlier.? @Purestgunk

On redeyedrangers post? Those 5 are at 2weeks and 5 days from seed started counting when germinating

I’m sorry if I’m been really fu**ing slow but you are saying that they are called redeyedanger.?

@Redeyedranger join up

I’ve got you now mate and they are his set up yeah nice tag me in if he has a journal going on them or any grow lots of great people here that are more than willing to help along with myself so just ask :v:.

1 Like

Here’s my 5 femenized 2 days ago pH tested water to find it was around 7 and temps fluctuate between 50-75F day/night

Watching you

Right on @Hogmaster looking forward to it!!

1 Like