Growing bag seed with Ironman26

Yeah i would basically be setup the same way i am now just with a better fan and the addition of the carbon filter. I posted my fan setup somewhere up the page a little way. Only reason I will get the inline fan is to connect to the filter easier. My current setup is working great all accep except no way to control the odor

2 Likes

I like 4 inch fans might weight easy to mount hangs move ect. The one cleaning air only needs the carbon filter I used 2 4" hurricane inlines and I ran ducting both fans in the flower room and 1 ac in each 10x10 room the flower room had about 3000 actual watts at the wall to offset bits was a project … the ac was a 6500 btu GE brand new 190$ x 2 4inch hurricane and 7 box fans total 6 in flower 1 in veg

i had the one intake tube hanging through a ladder and sucking right from the cold air coming out the veg room ac… and dumping into flower room at 10 foot blowing down second fan was sucking from carbon filter inside the room and expelled to a dryer vent with a hide a door when it was off it would swivel shut and I have them both come on same time and run for 15 minutes every 30 mins humidity didn’t swing and temp was helped but everything stayed in mid 70s it would get warm without the inlines but a 4 inch x 2 was a perfect fit for my needs its 180 cfms in a 10x10 that’s 100cubic feet times 11 foot ceilings 1100 cubic feet at 180 cfms that’s about 6 or 7 minutes the whole rooms air gets exchanged …2 x an hour that’s plenty and everything was super happy in the most humid hot climate in usa

1 Like

Damn these gorgeous plants and their wonderful smells that get us into trouble lol

1 Like

Get 6" fan if you fo with ac infinity. The 4" doesn’t handle static load of filter well. Also seeing good reports on the ac infinity filters. If you don’t go that route, I usually buy phresh. Mountain air is top of the line.

4 Likes

I have the 4” infinity fan and filter in my 3x3’ tent and it definitely has enough cfm for the space. I love it so far

4 Likes

Thanks for the info

2 Likes

I use and would recommend the 6 inch AC Infinity exhaust fans T6 and S6 models in 3x3 tents.

2 Likes

Thanks again for the expertise. I told my wife I wouldn’t spend anymore money on the setup but I think she knew that was crazy talk lol. But this will be the final piece to make my setup a “complete” setup as far as by the book setups. As of now I’m using a 10 dollar fan from DG and another 12$ oscillating fan for circulation lol. Gonna suck to spend ten times that’s to make it legit including the carbon filter. Oh well. I’ll have peace of mind that it’ll be stealthy when ppl are around that aren’t so “cool” with my growing weed.

3 Likes

One thing i do look forward too is the quiet ruining motors in the ac infinity fans. I’m sure you can imagine how much noise a little cheap fan makes without the shroud (needed all the airflow I could get). Not so excited that I’ll have to set it correctly to keep it from turning off. I don’t ever turn off my exhaust fan or the two in the tent with the plants.

2 Likes

I backed my tent up to a corner and blocked all light from getting intothat corner. I left one vent open that doesn’t get exposed to any light at all. It stays open always. The other two stay shut always bc one is exposed to light and the other might be exposed to light so i took no chances. I stood in my tent with every light in the room outside the tent on and still could not see even a faint glow anywhere.

2 Likes

Yeah I never turn off exhaust or circulation fans.

2 Likes

Same I only turn it down or up as needed or add or subtract a fan depending on what I am going for.

1 Like

Full tent update pic. The color looks pretty cool!! But the two purple looking ones seem like they aren’t developing as well. Maybe just slower

3 Likes

Cola pic. @Eagles009 @merlin44 @Covertgrower @Cannabian @hellraiser @Holmes @JeffsCookies @fano_man @MattyBear. The little Brown spots are no concern. Just dead fan leaf stems. This plant is just covered in trichs.

10 Likes

just waiting for them to fatten on up before harvesting. All the trichs are still clear for the most part.

10 Likes

Looking real good nice even canopy, good job!

2 Likes

Thanks man!! It couldn’t have turned out better for my first attempt at the scrog method. @spankyjr1

6 Likes

Looking good man! I’ve heard the dead leaf material in the buds like that can cause issues. If it’s just stem your probably good. Think I see some leaf though.

1 Like

On average… How soon before harvest do you start seeing the larger, older fan leaves start fading out and dying off? This one is in such bad shape because it is right in the front of the tent where I lean in to work on things

4 Likes

There was a very tiny piece of curled dead leaf left in there. I wasn’t gonna bother with it but if there’s rumor it’ll cause a problem with my beautiful flowers I’ll take tweezers and pull every spec of dead material off the ladies lol.

1 Like