Growing bag seed with Ironman26

Thanks a million bro! Yeah I’m overly nervous bc last grow I screwed up right about this time and really nuked my plants bad. But I’m on the ph and ppm this time and its paying off!!

1 Like

Stay true to what you have been diligent with and you will not be upset with the results. I think your first learning experience has enabled you to grow and this time the results will show! Like I said Brother looks Great!

1 Like

Sorry late to party ! Others got you already :100:. I think this looks bad a$$ ! Keep doing exactly what you’re doing man!

1 Like

It’s all good!!! Watered two plants this morning with 1 gallon of water each and still barely got any runoff. Guess I’ll be upping their regular amount to 1.25 gallons
The post above should say 1/2 strength grow big and full strength tiger bloom. Along with molasses

2 Likes

I don’t see a problem, pretty colors are not a problem and usually genetics play a part as can cold night temps, like my Cherry Ice Cream, always breaks out the pretty colors before harvest.

4 Likes

I’ve had plants same bud same seed literally grew 1 inch apart from eachother… one stem was light green almost white… and other was green and purple …no gauruntees with plants

2 Likes

Just making sure it wasn’t some deficiency I’m having. Thanks for the looking over of my plants

1 Like

What is amazing to me is that i gave a gallon to each of 2 plants this morning. One had adequate runoff. Little over a cup runoff after putting a gallon through a 5 gallon fabric pot. The other one… the purple leaf one…she must have a MASSIVE root system bc even after a whole gallon i barely got 2 tablespoons runoff from her and they were last watered on the same day same amounts before

2 Likes

Different strokes for different folks

2 Likes

Hump day update pics. Finally Starting to see some calyx production on the big purple leaf lady.

4 Likes

I need to install a real exhaust system in my tent along with a carbon filter. Yesterday a friend of my wife’s she works with told her that her bag she uses for work smelled like great weed lol. I don’t plan on going cheap here, already shopping the ac infinity page just not sure if need the 4 inch or 6 inch. I’m not at all familiar with what would be a proper setup in one meter square tent 6ft tall. @Eagles009 @MattyBear @dbrn32 @hellraiser

1 Like

I would get the 6 inch for when you upgrade it will still work for a larger area than what you have now. Just my 2 cents. :v:

3 Likes

Looking good nice colors :sunglasses:

1 Like

If i upgrade it will be to large room once i buy a house lol. At that point I’ll need more than the 6 inch wouldn’t I? I intend to stay in the 3x3 until i can have a room.

1 Like

I have a 6 in in my big flower area and it is currently running on low due to colder temps but even in summer in my basement I don’t have to turn it to high.

1 Like

I gotta say that I’m highly impressed with the HLG 350R it has totally transformed my tent into a trich covered bud factory!!! Can’t wait to see wait other colors come out over the next few weeks. I’m still guessing almost a month on the purple leaf lady

3 Likes

I have an ipower 4" 150 cfm in a 2’ x 4’ 70" tent and on low it will suck the tent in quite a bit I ended up getting 2 of them one for intake and one for exhaust and both run at the same time to avoid any issues
There is big difference in size if you go with the 6" for a small tent it may take up to much room
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Q53ZH5Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

1 Like

I may mount it outside the tent and let it suck air through my tent.

2 Likes

That is how I had mine setup and just opened all my passive vents when I used my tent for more than just drying like I do now lol

1 Like

Either way will work but you must be able to open the vents when the fan is on, mine is set up so I can only get to 1 vent it’s backed up to another tent and the wall so I had to have the door opened when on, I chose to install 2 fans so if I’m not going to be around for a few days it would not be an issue or you would need someone to open/close while you’re away