Growing bag seed with Ironman26

More light than you should need, but you can try if you want

If I don’t need it then I’m doing away with it. Considering the dimensions on the QB it will just about fill the top of the tent anyway. Thanks for all the useful info @

1 Like

Just installed my new hlg 135 qb kit. Thanks @dbrn32 this is most definitely the light i needed. It Completely washed out the blurple light my friend gave me

4 Likes

23 days after switch to 12/12. What do you think of my little bud @Hellraiser.

4 Likes

Looking good, they are coming along nicely.

2 Likes

thanks. I’ve actually been pretty lucky. I’ve never phd anything using FF nutes. Going today after i leave work to get one though. I’m not risking messing these up.

1 Like

Think I can get a decent reliable tester for $30

1 Like

Sure, I’ve been using a cheap ph meter for years, just need to check the calibration often to make sure it’s working correctly. The cheap ones usually come with calibration powder that you mix with distilled water, just save that in a pint size mason jar or something and you can check calibration and calibrate as needed.

The cheap ones are all pretty much the same, like this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08197LX6H/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

2 Likes

Thanks @Hellraiser I’ve got a similar meter on the way. Don’t want to kill this pretty girl

2 Likes

Hey @Hellraiser These buds are on the same plant one is on a super cropped limb the isn’t do you think there is a problem or just a delay in growth. Super crop was done about a month ago

1 Like

same here, went with a HLG 300L over a Mars TS 1000 that came with my tent…huge difference…they look good man

2 Likes

Looks fine, probably just delayed a bit.

1 Like

@Hellraiser that’s what I am hoping for. I super cropped that part of the plant about a month and half back. Hoping that the delay caused by that is just carrying over into flowering

1 Like

I am slightly nervous about what my ph is going to check at. Like i mentioned before, I have not been able to ph anything going into my ladies. The meter is in the mailbox at home waiting for me to finish at work. Looking forward to finally knowing all is well with my water and feeding

1 Like

@Zee @Hellraiser @Oldguy @Breezy @RoDeezyDoe

Good morning from one wake and bake stoner to the rest of you (I assume) wake and bakers. I have noticed an issue on my leaves. I’m assuming that it’s ph related as I have just very recently been able to acquire a ph tester (dadgum budget) anyway here are a couple of pics.
Also this is random bagseed from some good stuff I had a while back. Growing in baccto soil (from a local hardware store) using ff trio nutes starting week 4 after 12/12 change over. When i got my tester my fear was realized as my tap water after 24hrs was between 7.8 and 8.4. I can’t flush yet as the plant was in a “WATER ME NOW” state (flood/drought theory). Anyway enough rambling anyone think this is something that will progress and kill my plants or are they going to bounce back with a little TLC and balanced water.

1 Like

@Covertgrower. Check out my last post here in my journal please…any thoughts

1 Like

Double check ph run off, and adjust accordingly. I’m betting on the ph being off, and not being able to absorb nutrients properly.

3 Likes

@Covertgrower I had to water the plant on Tuesday and my meter arrived on Wednesday. Had originally planned to ph and water on Tuesday but the plant was saying I can’t wait one more day. Should I wait another day or two for my soil to dry some before watering enough to get runoff or should I flush with ph water to get my soil back into range? I’m worried if i were to flush I would be introducing to much moisture for too long in the root zone?

The plant is mature enough you could still check it.

@Covertgrower So i can water it enough even with fairly wet soil to get a runoff reading? I don’t have a way to perform q slurry test. I just don’t want to over water the poor sick girl unless it’s vital to nursing it back to health