Growing bag seed with Ironman26

They designed these lights with a mixture of diodes. You can visibly see alternating pattern of white color and yellow color diodes along with the obvious 660 reds. Really eager too see How well my plants grow under it. The dimmer knob has ten notches for adjustment. Although not visibly marked you can feel the knob sort of click into each 10% increase. The brightness at full power is INTENSE to say the least

4 Likes

Looks great! Awesome light.

3 Likes

Thank you for the compliment it’s actually the first time I’ve seen my girls “pray” to the light. Like a common rookie I’ve been running my light at full power although it was the 135rspec but it was still a little more than they wanted after about 16 hours they would freak out and droop like they were dying over the last 2 hours of the day. Turned it down and running that 350R at 40% for now. Out of all the feedings I’ve given added together I bet it’s still not a full recommended dose. Last feed was 2ml grow big and the recommended 60ml of big bloom. Probably will start with 2ml of tiger bloom also. @Hellraiser

2 Likes

Starting to look like a little jungle in there. Somewhere amongst the foliage are a couple of lady bugs. The house has become a ladybug refugee camp with the cool weather so I have gave them a better home. Maybe i should pull that leaf I spilled nutes on

2 Likes

Is my plant telling me it’s a girl? I can’t be for certain yet @Zee @dbrn32 @hellraiser @greenflex

5 Likes

Looks like it, will know for certain if a couple white pistils come out of those green cones.

3 Likes

Agree with Hellraiser, keep a close eye on them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So far when I look with my loupe it doesn’t appear to have a stem and is definitely cone shaped. Thanks for the experienced eyes! The only reason it looks so out of shape was bc i had been in there looking for preflowers. At lights on everyone had their hands in the air

2 Likes

That’s what you’re looking for :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do y’all think this one looks healthy. It’s a much different color. Almost exotic looking @GreenFlex @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @rookiegrower @Hellraiser the blueish green look is different to me

4 Likes

The new growth makes everything else stand out much more. Looks good.

3 Likes

looking real healthy, keep up the good work

1 Like

I’ve had to stop giving the FF GROW BIG altogether. Every time I give even 2ml of it they get all dark green and burned tips. Just been giving the big bloom and some mag and cal supplement. I’ve given grow big 2 times both at 2ml in a gallon ph between 6.2 and 6.5. Maybe Azos works as claimed bc none my 4 plants want any extra N fertilizer at this point @Covertgrower @rookiegrower @GreenFlex @Hellraiser

4 Likes

Looking good and I would say you are making the right choice the best thing a grower can to do is read their plants because they will let you know what they liked and don’t like. Keep doing what your doing brother! Healthy looking!

2 Likes

Greenflex is right. That’s all you can do is adjust carefully. If you can I would decrease to try 1ml maybe?

2 Likes

Thanks y’all. I believe I’m over thinking it. Everyone complains about how hard it is to grow and I’m over here like all I’m doing is giving these girls some water once or twice a week. I give each of the big ones almost a gallon at a time and get manhunt
Maybe a cup of run off. Hoping my flower cycle goes as well as veg has. See how the older growth is so dark. 3ml per gallon of grow big caused that I have given Zero fertilizer for 2 weeks. The small one in the back left was stunted bc I couldn’t pot up in time. My only real issue is that they won’t gain any height.

@Covertgrower @Zee @GreenFlex @Hellraiser

4 Likes

I cant remember which light your using but you could turn it down if it’s dimmable or raise the light some should allow them to grow upwards towards the light more but to be honest they will get bigger after the flip anyway so you will probably be ok but like I said you can try either lowering the intensity of your light if you can or raise the light up.

2 Likes

I’ve Just started running the hlg 350R hung at 32 inches right now which is maxed out at the top of my 6ft tent. I’m running at about 25% and all that happened since I changed to the new light was an explosion it the new growth just not so much upward. Thanks for all the input by the way growmie!!!

3 Likes

Well brother I would say just keep doing what your doing than and remember you will get at least twice the height during the flowering stretch and by the looks of it you will have a full tent! Keep on with what your doing brother! No worries anytime!

3 Likes

That’s what I’m striving for. Been waiting for the little one to catch up but i don’t think that will happen before i gotta flip. Probably gonna do that in two weeks unless they grow a foot this week

2 Likes