Growing bag seed with Ironman26

I’ve not used any tea. I never got to that part. Did not have a pump to keep it aerated. Only thing "extra I’ve added was molasses starting at week 6

3 Likes

That requirement is bogus lol. Discrimination at it’s finest.

3 Likes

If you’re still interested, you can 1000% use one from Walmart w/ 2 ports…dont let the hype fool you! I think ¼" tubing maybe smaller

1 Like

I don’t think this is fair… ILGM sponsors the BOM contest every month for members and supply free seeds to the winner. The reason we make people add their order numbers as well is so someone doesn’t grab some random picture off the internet and claim it as their own. Sorry man, but those are the rules for the contest.

7 Likes

What seedbank/breeder would host a contest for their seeds on their forum and want anything else other then THEIR genetics as the competition???

7 Likes

Latewood put it up last week I think, Merlin has linked above. By context in post it looks like you found it and there was issues with your entry. Please see link for reference

3 Likes

We should put together a UNOFFICAL bud of the month Thread… if I could get a model or 2 on board to help with adding voting poll for votes that would be great @latewood @Myfriendis410
@MattyBear @imSICKkid @garrigan62 @dbrn32 anyone have any thing against this I would be more then happy to kick it off I’m almost posited we will get a super turn out as many dont have ilgm seeds every grow…we can except all buds any seed bank bag seed whatever 1 entry a person. Entries close in 4 week …with voting as a like you can only vote for 1 entry same principle just for the title I ain’t got no prizes nor could we contact for personal info :wink:

3 Likes

I wasn’t trying to be rude or anything earlier. Just wanted to show off my buds where the bestof the best are shown.

2 Likes

I see that rationalization. But i guess it’s just too make sure some guy like me with random seeds can’t win with prettier plants bc they aren’t the required brand. Supposed to be a community forum. It excludes much of the community by having these requirements.

1 Like

Keeps the playing feild level but I wanna see an allstar game you know what I mean

2 Likes

The way I see it, whether your work is seen by thousands randomly as they scroll along, or by those who actually appreciate what you did by following along. To each they’re own, for me quality over quantity! What you did was acknowledged by those it matters to, congrats :+1:

1 Like

Thanks man. I truly can’t wait to test it out. I’m not early sampling either. Everything will be dried properly and cured. In the very end I’m the only that truly matters bc I’m the only one going to be smoking it. Other than my wife

2 Likes

There are threads like this to show off bud pics.

You are welcome to start your own topic too, just make sure it’s in proper sub-forum. Please don’t use “bud of the month” though. I feel like that could potentially create confusion for new members or maybe those that are less internet savvy.

@Ironman26 if you have a comment or suggestion about the Bud of the Month should be directed to Latewood. It is his contest, he sets the rules, arranges prizes and handles anything of the sort. The rest of us just try to help out when available and needed. As such, I (we) aren’t really in a position to make any adjustments like that or form our own interpretation. Sorry for any confusion or inconvenience.

6 Likes

It’s ok i wasn’t necessarily asking for a change just making a general statement and meant no ill by it.

3 Likes

Watering with molasses added would still be considered water only or no? @Hellraiser

1 Like

Yes it would.

2 Likes

Oh and you can bet these aren’t just pictures from the internet.

The real deal would be sponsoring a community wide BOM contest regardless of seed bank or whatever. I think more than most of us are honest here. I have no reason obviously to really want to buy seeds from ANY seed bank. But if I can get these results with random seeds from who knows where. I can only imagine how awesome some “good” genetics would grow for me. I didn’t even want to enter the dumb contest for the free seeds lol. I just wanted to get my work seen where it matters. It’s all good though. I know what i have and I’m the only one with it lol.

1 Like

The dark purple leaf lady is really starting to fatten up good. I can not wait to see how my next run goes using the HLG 350R. These plants have only been under it for 10 weeks. The first 7 weeks or so i had them under my 135 rspec and the growth rate difference when i changed my light was incredible. I will probably end up with a smaller harvest than is possible in my setup because I have a few open places and room for another row of colas on one side but in no means will i consider this grow not a total success. It’s actually exceeding my expectations by a little. I think the two purple plants will likely need at least 1.5 more weeks if not 2 more. The other 2 frosty ladies look like they will meet the ax in 5 or 6 days maybe sooner. The two frosty ones went on water only starting yesterday. They are still drinking up a gallon every 3-4 days at this point. Even putting a full gallon in the darker colored “frosty” one I only got about 1/2 cup of runoff. This has definitely been an excellent learning experience and a challenge having the 4 completely different plants. Each one has needed a different maintenance routine and each one has presented its own challenge along the way. From having N toxicity slightly in very early veg, to having a very slight N deficiency mid flower. Then there was the ph fluctuation in one of the pots. The extra frosty white looking plant had mag def very late in veg and early flower. Now it’s the plant with the best “looking” buds and they are THICK and DENSE. kinda like my head lol. These last several days are going to be cool because i believe the purple ones are still going to improve dramatically and swell up a considerable amount still. I’ll be posting more cola pics as the “faded” leaves drop off. @originalmunchie @merlin44 @GreenFlex @Hellraiser @Joshmcginnis28 @Holmes @tchop134.

7 Likes

These look magnificent! What did you feed em?

1 Like