Growing autos with non

i started 1 of each white widow, gold leaf, blackberry kush & super skunk all the same time, treated them all the same all along. the ww is auto & the others are not. it’s gone to flower & sugering up but the other plants are not going to flower, they got nothing goin on yet. i changed the light cycle already figuring i would force them but nothing…should i separate them & put the 3 non autos back to 18hrs light or just let them go & hope they catch up?

How long did they stay on 12/12?
If you haven’t changed, I would maintain the course.

2 Likes

i started them on 18/6, only switched to 12/12 a week ago

2 Likes

I’ve had stubborn photos that refuse to flower on 12/12 before. I put them in a 36 hour dark period and that usually does the trick.

Autos don’t care about the light cycle, but you should make sure that they are getting their needed DLI.

1 Like

Is likely just a plant maturity thing. Relatively young photo plants will take a little bit to transition into flower. I would expect you to see pistils within the next week. Only thing that I know may prevent this is a light leak or the dark period being interrupted.

ok…i caught the hub a couple times going into their room after the light shut off…(they share a room with my office but the plants are enclosed with mylar sheets around them and the lights) …so there have been a couple times an external light could have interrupted them…i’ll be making a sign for the door asap! thanks!

2 Likes

hmm…ok i can try the 36 hr dark if they aren’t showing signs within a week. i’m sorry, please forgive my ignorance, what’s DLI stand for?

1 Like

Daily light integral. Plants require a minimum daily level of light for healthy growth. There are some DLI charts around here somewhere. You can probably find it my searching the site on “DLI.”

1 Like

they got 18/6 the entire veg period & are getting 12/12 now, they’re on timers

1 Like

Should be enough assuming you have decent lights.

1 Like

spider farmer lights & i make sure to measure distance between light & plants all the time so they stay right in the range their chart says. i guess i’ll give it a few more days & if i don’t see anything goin on i’ll try the 36 hrs dark for the 3 & see what happens then. thanks so much for the help!!! really appreciate it a lot!

1 Like

1 Like