Growing apps for android

What mobile apps are out there, that can help you with your grow?

What ones do you use?

Thereā€™s an app for that?

2 Likes

Sure areā€¦ Iā€™m using ā€œJaneā€, ā€œmoonyā€ and ā€œmeta data removerā€ to upload pics on here, and thanks to this board Iā€™m now also using a unit converteršŸ˜‚

2 Likes

ā€œGrow with Janeā€ sounds pretty awesome!

1 Like

There might be better out there, thatā€™s why Iā€™m asking, but it is a pretty decent app. Being free and add free, it offers a good user interface to keep track of your growsā€¦

I personally have never heard of anything but Iā€™m also up in age and this is as close to social media as I get

1 Like

@repins12 do you use anything?

2 Likes

Sureā€¦
me i kind of feel like between the generation gapā€¦1985
I remember being a kid still having phones with the rotating dial disc, and in a matter of years, it went mobileā€¦
I know the old analog paradigm but grew up mostly in the digital paradigm, the Information age is whatā€™s become more and more challenging for meā€¦

3 Likes

Same for me, I was born in the 70ā€™s, Commodore 64 was my first console for gaming. Came in when the street lights came on and walked uphill both ways barefoot to school :laughing:

4 Likes

A notebook and a pen is the best app in my opinion or print off excel spreadsheet and fill in the boxes

5 Likes

You were one of those rich kids we heard about. Not only had a video game but a tv to play it on as well and on top of that ya got some skoolin. I bet you had running water too. Lolololol
Good mornin all. Happy friday!!! My seeds broke out of the coco this morning sooooooo stoked.

4 Likes

Yea and we didnā€™t have to use the outhouse anymore once I hit 10

1 Like

Speaking of modern plumbing, do we know anyone using a recirculation feed system for coco grow

1 Like

You know me. I donā€™t use anything, except my eyes and my head and a little chicken scratch. My eyes ainā€™t quite what they used to be but, I manage. I know about enough about computers, to get me in trouble. . I reckon an app would never work for me because I donā€™t follow the norm. Iā€™ve only checked my PH twice, in 3 Hydro runs and both of those times were when I was asked to :wink:

3 Likes

Heck all I ever had as a kid was a stick, a stick an a pink ball.

5 Likes

Do you still have the stick

2 Likes

Itā€™s changed jobs recently, itā€™s now a support for a bud & the dog ate the ball.

2 Likes

With how the Government and other insidious actors have infiltrated and usurped big tech, the war of free speech and the absolute insanity of pushing blatant lies, I wouldnā€™t trust a tech
company to hold my hat while taking a piss. Youā€™d have to be crazy to allow access of any info that gives GPS location or anything else personal that could end up resulting in misfortunes of the grower,

2 Likes

@PharmerBob We had the TI-994A computer before the Commodore 64. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I use a grow journal here. Not that I need another App on my iPhone.

2 Likes

Someone has to get this app running

1 Like