Growing and working away issues

The PH was 6.3 when I left in a 25 litres jug, the other plants are also running off same water. It’s a clone so I trimmed the leafs a little, I may of took it out of the dome to quick, maybe not rooted enough. My wife is willing to take a pic here and there and burp my bottles but that’s it lol

1 Like

Got it from amazon, it’s DE. Suppose to help with pest

1 Like

DE helps with larva from what I read you mix it in with your soil, sand goes on the top 1/2 because it dries out and the adults can’t lay anymore eggs + its to sharp.
So be careful I don’t think your setup will prevent gnats as it is right now (at least from what I read) I had a few caught them quick and my yellow sticky cards finished them off while I stopped watering.

Ahh it’s a clone, yeah I think she’s been through a rough time might have clipped it way to much to.

Hey Sutton tomorrow is my last full day then a travel day this hitch is over 4 says off! How about you? Big demand for us out there right now
What’s your level of care? I’m PCP/EMT

1 Like

I’m crushing some OT before I go back down south, had to beat double time lol

1 Like

I’m red deer. You?

Edmonton :+1:

1 Like

Some just dont make it. I had a lovely rooted one that i think i pulld out the box to quick as well and :skull:. Humidity seems to be the key with clones. Thats why alot of people actually clip the end. Helps with humidity/transpiration/perspiration

1 Like

When I left for my 8 days I was going to toss a dome over it but I thought that be two long , what ya think ?

1 Like

Really its never too long. As long as they arent budded (monstercrop clones) youre pretty safe humidity wise. Ive had a couple in domes for a solid month. They liiiive

2 Likes

Well that’s good to know , I was concerned about mould growing inside while I was away. You’ve been very helpful and I’m great full for your help. Thank you

So I’m thinking of lowering the amount of plants I’m keeping in the tent after this harvest. I’m running two philzon 600 leds. I was thinking of using one per plant to get best yield , is that correct way of thinking ? Or should I run 4 plants for more yield ?

1 Like

2 plants in 5 gallon smart pots and one each gets a light, i would say will give you better results the more and more I learn about these LED’s unless they quality and your spending 600+ dollars on HLG or Timber /DIY lights… They are junk

This is your light

“Seedlings, clones, and mother plants can be successful with just 200 to 400 μmol∙m-2∙s-1 PPFD. For plants in the vegetative growth phase of cannabis 400 to 600 μmol∙m-2∙s-1 PPFD can be sufficient. Flowering plants will benefit from more intense light with 600 to 900 μmol∙m-2∙s-1 PPFD.”. - The Ultimate Lighting Guide for Cannabis Cultivation | by Sabine Downer | Medium

So I think we’re shooting for 6-700 minium while your light at 12" is only producing 500, I have the same problem so at the very maximum I would run 2 plants.

1 Like

I picked up a cheapo 1000W LED for $118 from Amazon because I could return w/free shipping for 30 days. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality, it (King full spectrum LED) is definitely a keeper. Super quiet fans and if it only lasts a year it would be well worth the price…but their warranty is 3 yrs and they will ship replacement parts if needed.

1 Like

Going to give these lights and good try forsure. If they don’t work out I’ll upgrade :+1:

1 Like

Just so you are aware… that is actually a 185 watt lamp.

1 Like

Yeah definitely do but I would say cut down the plants and make the grow meaningful, don’t spend anything else on lights just do a couple grows of 2 plants 2 lights and then when your happy buy a new quality light.

yes I am aware that the 1000W is an equivalent lumen output to something like a 600W HID lamp, but only using 185W. I’m calculating I can run it and a fan for around $30/mo with my elec rate around .16/kwh. I have a very tight budget as I’m living on Soc. Sec. I don’t intend to grow for profit so I know this light will provide all the smoke I can handle. Now if people start begging for my weed I may add a couple more of these puppies…

I sort of expected that I’d be returning the light. I’ve been an Amazon Prime member since day 1 and know I can have a 30 day free-trial, but I was very impressed with what $112 got me… it’s practically a throw-away after a couple grows

Sorry about my comment before, it wasn’t directed at you in general it was directed at Amazon and these sellers and my frustration how to get all us suckered in.

You can grow with that light for sure, not sure. How much you can trust these ratings but I would be keeping my light near the 12" - 18" mark as you can see how quickly the PAR ratings drop outside of the center. Again because of the spread 1 plant would be ideal.
king-plus-par

Thinking adding a mars hydro 300w led to my other two lights would help ? It’s got a higher par