Growing and Growing

Nice :+1:
Woohoo im doing one of each outdoors and will be dropping a few others here in a few days

1 Like

Happy Anniversary Bonnie!

I love your name: it was my mom’s.

2 Likes

Congrats on your anniversary :tada::confetti_ball: @bonnie1

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 @Mrcrabs @Countryboyjvd1971… wow, I’m getting a lot of attention today, thanks guys!! It’s been a year but feels like I’ve been growing for a long time… gotta get my big tent in garage set up for spring but I looked outside and it’s snowing again here!!! Help!!! I need some sunshine :sunny: Just gotta make sure temps aren’t going down in the 30s at night. Anyway, happy growing everyone… my LSD seeds should sprout and be planted on 4/20 :grimacing::seedling::leaves::herb::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Can’t believe I dropped one pot with a new seed, impossible to find, so started another but planted one LSD plant on 4/20… happy 420…

3 Likes

Bummer but the good thing is you have a replacement . Happy 4/20

1 Like

That stinks but ill will admit ive dine the exact same thing in the past @bonnie1
Happy 420 hun
I potted my LSD last night and set them in my germination tray / dome woohoo

1 Like

I second that, fumbled many myself.

1 Like

@Trippy_kidd… I’m on this thread now, not the one you’re on… but I use fox farm trio according to the plant schedule, do you have one? 3 tsp each of tiger bloom & 2 tsp big bloom at first then add 2 tsp grow big in gallon of water… I go light then full nutes… is this helpful?

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971… already had another tail pop on 4/20 and planting 2nd LSD plant today. So I have 4 amnesia haze autos and 2 LSD fem… tried to buy seeds and my transaction didn’t go through and my bank said it was never charged for the transaction so right now I don’t have the seeds coming or know what the problem is, oh well :pensive: idk :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

@bonnie1, I hate going through all that trying to get seeds also, but have you ever tried cloning. I know sometime we what different stains. So far I have 4 strains 2Roberts , trainwreck witch is awesome for daytime, Girl scout cookies extreme night time, So I traded my clones for a gg#4 and a strain called snowcap.

1 Like

@Mrcrabs… no I haven’t tried cloning but should have by now… I’ve never had a problem like this purchasing seeds, makes it stressful and anxious and I’ve called my bank 3 times, there is no charge pending or even attempted and ILGM says it’s been locked or rejected. Getting ridiculous really. There are other sites to checkout if I have to, but cloning sounds good right now. I love amnesia haze and was trying to get more photos… can you clone autos?

2 Likes

you can clone autos but it is not worth it really…
have you tried sending cash @bonnie1 ?
i’ve had two successful orders going that route…

1 Like

Yes you can I think latewood had something going on like that but I don’t think it’s worth the time. You can clone photo plants, with great success,

1 Like

@BIGE… no, never… wouldn’t know how or why I would have to go that route… too complicated and annoying and never had a problem before. Maybe the person is new and doing transactions wrong at ILGM. I have seeds but wanted amnesia haze photos now but ready to give up on it for awhile, too annoying!

1 Like

Sorry it was @garrigan62 that was experimenting with autos, search cloning autos, his thread should pop out.

@Mrcrabs… No thanks, don’t want to clone autos, I’ll try cloning the LSD plants that I have growing now and I’ll find out about cloning them…

my first order i did by cc,■■■■ to be exact.
second try they would not process because of them not wanting to be involved in mmj anything…lol
so then i decided to go cash. it works well no one is wiser…lol

1 Like

@McLovin777… hey McLovin are you out there?? What’s up, you still growin?

1 Like

Once you start cloning it’s addictive as growing, you won’t know what t do with so many. If you need help just tag me, that what where here for, I like the bubbler I made very simple and easy to use.

1 Like