Growing and Growing

that is awesome @bonnie1

@bonnie1 is an experienced grower and her technique is spot on. You really should have a germination rate right at 100%. I think I lost one Jack Herer seed last June.

@Myfriendis410… you’re too funny… I just started a year ago but that’s a great compliment :joy:… I’ve lost seeds, 2 desintegrated on me, it happens… I have experience growing regularly plants.

3 Likes

I think I’m a wit; my wife thinks I’m half right lol.

You grow good weed, lady.

1 Like

@bonnie1 see im new to growing in general so I’m learning as I’m growing thanks to you guys

1 Like

@Myfriendis410@Justgrowin… here’s more pics of my bubble gum plants… I’ve been cutting down little by little to wait for more amber on some colas… hard to get good pic in this tent…yum, they smell and taste so good…

7 Likes

U have more patience than I do

Nice plant, Looking good!!

So, what does it smell like? Surely not bubblegum lol.

@Mrcrabs@Justgrowin@Myfriendis410… seems I have patience with my plants but not in everyday life!:joy: the bubble gum smells fruity&citruisy just like the LSD but maybe I can’t tell the difference right now. Haven’t smoked it yet my grow room is filled with gooey great smellin weed right now, my patience has paid off! :+1::seedling::leaves:

2 Likes

I’m sure there both Gona be great smoke. Love having those kind of problems.:+1:t3::+1:t3:

very nice @bonnie1 she’s a tall one!

@BIGE @Mrcrabs… yes the bubble gum really grew tall and plentiful… and smokes great!! Smells little like bubble gum too :joy:… so the LSD is fantastic, so gooey and bubble gum is fantastic too with lots gooey, big buds…and potent, which I like… I’m very happy right now and have 4 amnesia haze coming right up quick for that perpetual grow :grimacing::+1::leaves::herb::seedling:

4 Likes

that’s the way we like it @bonnie1 ,chop one down and two grows in it’s place…lol
i’m so glad the corners smoothed out of your grow,
you’re flowing like water now!

2 Likes

all out of likes (as usual) but I just found this journal and have enjoyed catching up to date. Great work @bonnie1

So cool to hear first hand smoke reports and even more cool to be smoking your own products, and loving them. You;ve earned your rep as a great grower here on the forum. Thanks very much.

1 Like

Happy anniversary @bonnie1

yes,happy anniversary @bonnie1 have a great day!

@Countryboyjvd1971@BIGE… hey thanks guys!! It is my anniversary already, time flies when you’re growin you’re favorite herb :joy::herb:… the LSD and Bubble Gum plants are yummy :yum: I’m lovin it…

3 Likes

Nice i just sprouted two LSD and plan on potting them tonight and i potted two Bruce Banner yesterday woohoo

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971… I have 4 amnesia haze autos comin up fast and 2 LSD in water and will probably sprout tails tomorrow on 4/20… love my haze…

2 Likes