Growing and Growing

Puff puff pass. I’m out. lol

1 Like

@Callmethegrim… good for you! In a year you’ll be a pro!! Enjoy :wink: Here’s a few pics of some AHA branches I cut, nice big branches of buds with lots of amber…

5 Likes

Only one pic would take, must be too big, but lots of frosty amber on big branches of nice buds. These AHA really took off, they are huge & one plant is growing out of the tent, past lights & around fans, idk :neutral_face: hoping it will be ok…

2 Likes

@Justgrowin… dropped 2 AH photos from the new place and only got 1 tail, & just popped in soil last night (2days)… it happens, anyway placed another order Friday night for 5 AK-47 autos & 5 Siver Haze autos and got 3 feminized northern storm autos free & 5 northern lights regular free. 5 regular could be male or female right? Don’t know about having a male plant in with female, not good right? So don’t know if I’ll ever use the free regular seeds, have 10 now…

What I do is run all the reg seeds together. At about 2 weeks into veg u can lower your lights to 14/10 and they will start to show their sex. Pull the males and grow on. In all actuality reg seed are by far the best and strongest. It’s just that chance people don’t want to grow a male. If u drop 10 reg seeds from there I would expect 8 females though. I have yet to germ a male from their reg seeds in 3 years.

They usually send some really good reg seeds.

Also give the other seed longer to germ I have had them take a while

1 Like

@Justgrowin… ok but I’m not ready to drop anymore seeds right now, just maybe one more amnesia haze to replace the one that didn’t take. I waited over a wk for that seed, it was small & very hard after soaking for so long but it happens. So I’ll check out those seeds next while I have my big tent in garage growing for summer and grow till October or early November depending… won’t get anymore seeds for awhile cause have a lot now… how do the seeds show their sex? What do I look for?

No the plants will. 2 weeks into veg u can flip your lights to 14/10. It’s not enough to go full flower but they will start to show their sex and u can pull the males and turn the females back to 16/8 with no stress issues.

Use an Emory board to scratch the seed and put it in water with a little peroxide in it.

1 Like

@Justgrowin… after flipping lights 2 wks into veg., how does the plant show its sex? What’s the difference between the male & female plant? What will I see? That’s the question?

imageif they are female u will see calyx with white pistils if male calyx will b in bunches and no white hairs. As soon as u see pistils u flip it back

1 Like

@Justgrowin… wow, thanks for that… I could’ve looked that up, sorry to trouble you. I think I’ve seen that male calyx before… on a female plant, idk? Just wanna thank you for all your help, you’ve given me a lot of very good information and I appreciate it…lots of good stuff stored up in your brain :joy: :+1::seedling::herb:

1 Like

U r very welcome. It just comes from years of doing. Yes a plant that Hermies will have male calyx but all plants have calyx just the female ones are singles and have pistils and males are in bunches and don’t.

@bonnie1 @anon95385719 been a few days but I found a new seed bank because it won’t let get on ilgm anymore. It’s basically saying I’ve been on it too much. Never had it happen before but I went to a website called bud arouma and I bought some smurfberry fem autos and some Cookie Monster fem autos! And they are based in USA!

2 Likes

@Callmethegrim… I think they want cash now from US & not be bothered with credit & debit cards, I don’t know but no one’s indispensable… there are many other seed banks just as good. This is the only website I chat on but I do receive other seed bank newsletters. I like this forum & I liked ILGM seeds but I had to find another and I’m growing a amnesia haze photo & just dropped another in water (new seeds, needed to try). I’m on the haze craze this grow… I have 2 AH Autos & 1 WWA couple weeks old and 2 LSD photos dated 4/20, which one is for that contest if it’s still going on and now 2 AH photos which are the new seeds from another bank in England, they also send free seeds with each order!! Hopefully the seed bank you picked is a good one :grimacing::seedling::leaves::herb: I’m sure it is… but there was one review that warned not to buy from, that they got ripped off so I didn’t buy from there, don’t remember the name though… :+1:

@Callmethegrim… one thing for sure is… no matter where you get seeds, autos are smaller buds than photos. Even though my autos grow big, the buds aren’t as big… I like growing photos best but autos are quicker & serve their purpose. You should try photos too! :+1::seedling::leaves::herb: who doesn’t want more weed!! :joy:

Well how big do the photos get? Lol @bonnie1 I’m thinking about making my shed my grow room btw!

1 Like

@Callmethegrim i use indicas or indica leaning hybrids, and i keep them around three ft tall…
even a tall sativa can be scrogged to a short hieght…
i like the shed grow room idea!!!

@Callmethegrim@BIGE… hey guys been so busy lately… husband has to have heart procedure next week, lots to do & very scary :confused: anyway, autos can grow tall & big, I’ll take a pic later of the amnesia haze auto growing outta my tent, it’s the only plant in there cause it’s so big and keeps growing! I fimmed several times, that’s probably why. But the buds aren’t as big as AH photos. They don’t grow as long and usually my autos are in 3 gal pot & photos 5 gal but the buds on my AH photos were huge and plentiful just like all the other photos, all the autos are giving me smaller buds, not as fat!! But very thankful for the great weed they do produce, just never enough, gonna hit that bong now!!! :crazy_face:

1 Like

prayers and good vibes for the hubb’s…

Thank you @BIGE:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

@bonnie1 yes for sure! I love weed as much as I love the man who made and I will definitely be praying for your husband! I hope he has a fast recovery! I think I’m going to look for a photo to buy today! I’ll keep you updated on it!