Growing and Growing

we live and learn @Callmethegrim
from our mistakes as well as others here at ilgm…
this makes learning to grow more bearable…
it is not always you that make mistakes,and everyone can learn from these…

1 Like

I appreciate the wide words and I’m very thankful for people like y’all @BIGE as you know you can’t really openly talk about marijuana in most places lol but here are a few pics for you. Today is day 4 of drying and it’s not much weed but at least I made my first grow lol

4 Likes

Good job. It’s a start. I’m still germinating my first grow.:grinning:

2 Likes

what do you have growing @Downsouth

@BIGE 2 ww 2 bg 2 ak. first ww is a string bean lol

1 Like

nice,that will be a well rounded grow!
have you started a grow journal @Downsouth

@Callmethegrim… you’ll enjoy being able to pick buds outta your jar rather than driving to wherever you did before :joy: if you know what I mean…AH photos and autos are wonderful. I turned off the lights in my tent on one side to see colas better but I’ll take another pic when she’s ready without lights. AH grows big… I have one AH auto I fimmed few times, the result is the biggest plant taking up whole tent in 3 gal bag. Wish I put up a net, but I move plants around a lot in this one. Have 2 AH photos to plant today, can’t run out!!!:grimacing::seedling:

1 Like

@Downsouth… I bought 20 WWA seeds and have good luck with them, I have one growing now… I prefer the AHA myself but WWA are still good, they’re all good! I’m always trying to accomplish that perpetual grow… happy growing :grimacing::leaves::seedling::herb::leaves:

@bonnie1 Thanks. Looking forward to my grow.

@BIGE yes.

Awesome! And yes I know what you mean lol I’m kinda worried about because it kinda just smells like grass when you put your nose up to it. But it’s also not dry yet either. Is there like a change in smell or anything? Lol @bonnie1

Smell taste looks and potency will all change with the dry/cure process. The longer and slower the better those changes are.

CONGRATS

1 Like

what is the title so that i can find you?

@Justgrowin… I’ve grown a lot of amnesia haze photos and the smell never changed to the grassy smell, neither did chocolade or the LSD. I dried this plant for 5 days and put in jar and have been curing… they still smell great, little dry on outside and gooey on inside, just the way I like it… photos are bigger but autos are just as good quality, love my haze :+1:

I’ve never had anything change to a grassy smell but I’ve had some start out that way before they were dry

@anon95385719 that’s how mine smells now lol almost like fresh cut grass lol that’s the best I can explain it right now but it does have some sort of change in smell. I’m on day 4 of drying and so far my buds are still moist but I can tell the magic is working

2 Likes

1 Like

@Justgrowin@Callmethegrim… the leaves definitely smell like grass but even after drying the LSD smell came out when I crunched it them up, and I rolled fat ones, and it worked…but mine smells so good in the tent and the resin must be the reason also. Idk :woman_shrugging: I’ve only had the grassy smell few times. After curing I roll it up tight and store it in refrigerator cause I don’t like it too dry. That’s just what works for me.

1 Like

i like rolling fat ones too @bonnie1…lol :rofl:

1 Like

@BIGE… great minds think alike :crazy_face:

1 Like