Growing and Growing

@Callmethegrim@Justgrowin… lookin good and looks like trichomes are forming and few amber pistols… my amnesia haze autos are smelling really nice now and getting lots of milky trichomes but no amber yet. I fimmed one AHA several times and it really took off, can’t wait cause I’m outta weed!! :joy::leaves:

2 Likes

Have u dropped any of your new seeds?

@Justgrowin… I just dropped & planted 2 white widow autos & 2 amnesia haze autos to follow the ones I have now to keep tryin to achieve that perpetual grow. I have 2 LSD photos dated 4/20 & 4/25 to go in my big tent in garage and I’m germinating 1 amnesia haze photo (new seed) soon, like tomorrow… the weather here sucks… hot then cold & rainy but I plan to have that tent done by weekend & 3 photos will fit nice, might be able to fit 4, if so I’ll germinate one more new seed. I don’t like to crowd the tent, it’s futile. One girl usually gets pushed out & small yield has been my experience. I have a lot of seeds, chocolade from a year ago, I want to use all of them! :joy::+1::seedling::herb:

3 Likes

@Justgrowin@BIGE@Mrcrabs@Callmethegrim… hope everyone has a wonderful long memorial weekend with alotta good weed!! :joy::leaves::seedling::herb: Happy Growing

3 Likes

ditto @bonnie1

@bonnie1 Thank you sweetie, hope your days are blessed!!

@bonnie1 You have a blessed Memorial Day weekend and don’t forget to get as high as a giraffe lol “Top Bud” for you

2 Likes

@Callmethegrim… wow, looks beautiful in that light… I see a big bud on top, lookin sweeeeet!!! When I have some time today, I’ll take pic of my amnesia haze auto dated 3/25 and already done. Getting ready to cut one large branch to hang today. Leaving the middle cola till tomorrow, it’s nice & swollen & frosty :grimacing:

2 Likes

Thank you! And I have a question @bonnie1 I know you said you grew a White Widow Auto. When did you harvest it? I know it’s not time but I do have orange hairs on multiple buds.

@Callmethegrim… looks like it’s ready any day now… what’s the date on it? I’ll go take a pic of my amnesia haze auto dated 3/25, it’s almost ready, I could take it now if I wanted, so could you… I’ll be back with a pic

@Callmethegrim… here’s a pic of amnesia haze auto dated 3/25… the trichomes are important and the amber, I think you have enough of both but I need more amber, the trichomes are frosty!! Lookin good…

1 Like

White widow autos are pretty much the same…

Awesome but the only thing is I don’t hardly have any orange hairs on my top bud at all @bonnie1

3-12-18 is when I put her in the dirt so Monday will be the 11th week/ Day 77

@Callmethegrim… sometimes it’s hard to see but some autos take longer than others. You can go by the trichomes or amber. I think yours is ready cause some pistils look red, you don’t want red and you don’t want your trichomes to start disappearing. My experience is some autos only take 2 months & 2 weeks, approximately 90 to 110 days. The white widow autos seem to grow quick. Most of my autos have only been taking 80 days. I don’t know why your top bud isn’t amber at all, if some leaves are dying around cola and other areas, she’s ready.

@bonnie1

1 Like

@bonnie1 and also would you recommend me cutting the leaves before I pull her?

@Callmethegrim… sorry, I was so tired I fell asleep but I never sleep through the night. Anyway, this is all just one plant right? Now it doesn’t look ready with these pics cause I don’t see any amber now. Hard to tell by pics, you’ll have to judge, but my amnesia haze auto dated 3/25 is almost done, she’s got more amber this morning and lots trichomes, I could pull her if I want to, it’s up to you to judge. This girl grew fast, I have another one with same date & will probably be ready in another week, she’s growing little slower. If there are dead leaves hanging take them off. I cut the branches, or take the whole plant, depends on size, or if you have a net, it’s easier to cut branches to get it out of the net, just depends on situation…hold upside down and snip off all big fan leaves, trim small leaves around buds & hang for 5 to 7 days depending on how fast they dry. Did you download the grow bible & harvest by Robert Bergman? Then you cut the buds off into jars for curing etc… I like my buds little dry on outside & gooey on inside, you’ll see… talk later, happy growing :grimacing:

:cry: omg. I pulled it last night! But I did read that even after you harvest the plant it will still continue to grow just a little so hopefully my pulling was okay. If not I’m sure it will still get me high! It was my first grow and I have a lot to learn still and I’m going to buy more seeds in about a week! Which other auto would you recommend? And yes I have the grow bible! @bonnie1 I didn’t get as much as I should have seeing how I didn’t really put nutes on her as I was suppose to but I did transplant and like I said my first grow so I’m sure there was a few mistakes I made that I can correct

@Callmethegrim:joy:I pulled mine an hour ago!!! I made lots of mistakes my first grow… nutes make a big difference, don’t be afraid of them like I was. I have 3 more amnesia haze autos growing big & plentiful… I germinated 2 white widow autos & 2 amnesia haze autos and only 1 white widow auto made it & 2 amnesia haze auto… 3 autos ready to transplant. I’ve only tried those 2 autos so I don’t know what else would be satisfactory. I have 2 LSD photos doing well & one is entered in the contest & I’m germinating 2 amnesia haze photos from the new seed bank I’m using now… it’s all about LSD and haze this grow :grimacing::seedling::leaves: