Growing and Growing

Nope. That’s a little nute burn. If it stays just the tips your feeding perfect imo

Awesome deal! I’m glad my transplant was a success

@Justgrowin… I’ve grown a lot of amnesia haze photos but not amnesia haze autos. I have 4 going right now and they aren’t giving off a smell yet, this is unusual…2 are dated 3/24 & 2 dated 3/31… just starting to get trichomes, idk, they seem different, no sticky leaves yet, idk :woman_shrugging:

I am new to autos I’ve grown a few but all blue dream. I am growing a mazar auto now and I haven’t gotten smell from any of them and so far so good.

The actual buds smell great

@Justgrowin… I’ve only grown white widow autos and still have a lot of those seeds but I love amnesia haze photos so I bought amnesia haze autos my last order from ILGM. Now I just got amnesia haze photos again from the new place and will start to clone after this harvest. I just hope my AH autos give a decent yield. I’ve been trying to accomplish that perpetual grow but I always seem to run outta weed. I love the LSD and Bubble Gum they are great and I will grow more bubble gum next. Here’s a pic of Little Lucy LSD, in the contest dated 4/20, she’s 26 days old now…

I run out of weed all the time. Glad I make shatter.

@Justgrowin… what is shatter? And how can I make it whatever it is?? :joy:

1 Like

I have a machine that extracts the oil. Some people use a hair straightener but it’s not as effective. I freeze it and when u break it up it “shatters”

1 Like

be careful @bonnie1 butane will blow up…lol

I don’t use chemicals. That’s gross

1 Like

you are pressing rosin?

That’s a stock photo of what I have I’m not home

2 Likes

ohhh boy, that is a nice one!
i bet you get great returns…

1 Like

@Justgrowin@BIGE… I’ll have to get that machine”Sasquatch” too funny… what is pressing rosin?

1 Like

heating and using pressure to extract rosin from buds or kief…
i’ve not done it myself @bonnie1
@anon95385719 would know more about that stuff

It heats up the bud to the point of decarboxylating and uses 10k lbs of psi to press the buds while the resin and oils are active and they come out kind of like taffy. I use it that way in my vape pen but I freeze some of it making shatter and top bowls and bongs with it.

1 Like

It looks like this done image

3 Likes

@anon95385719 @bonnie1 hey guys sorry it’s been a few days since I’ve been on but just wanted to show you that it looks like we may be finally starting to amber up in a few places

2 Likes

Lookin good. Is that an auto? I grew my first auto and got nervous when the pistils changed very early on. I have never noticed that outdoors but then again they veg forever outside too so nothing seems early.

Lookin good. Should start bulking up soon.

Awesome! And yes it’s the white widow auto. And they aren’t ambering everywhere yet but here and there you can see the pistols starting to amber

1 Like