Growing and Growing

2 Likes

@Callmethegrim@Justgrowin… oh yeah you’re alright… but I don’t think you have 2 months to go though… my autos don’t take 4 months my photos do. Here’s a pic of 2 amnesia haze autos side by side. The left one was topped and right one was fimmed. I like fimming better. They are both 30 days old.

1 Like

They should take 3 mos. 1 to veg and 2 to flower. He’s just starting.

@Justgrowin… right, I thought he said his plant was 50 days old… I should’ve used 5 gal it’s but need space…

50 days from germ I’m assuming that’s 7 weeks. 2 weeks as seedling puts him at 5 and 4 weeks in veg leaves 1 week in flower. He has about 2 mos left

7 weeks about in flower and a week to dry. U should b smoking her for 4th of July party! :boom:

Awesome deal! And yes your right @anon95385719 7 weeks from seedling and question do I need to water her since I just transplanted?

@Justgrowin… sometimes mine sneak up on me… trichomes get so milky white but I don’t see amber but then I harvest cause the leaves get dry and don’t want to lose those trichomes, and there’s a lot of amber, just hard to see

Lightly I would. Was her soil already wet? Remember that soil is still around her

Yep that amber can be tricky. Only here and there but it’s there

Yes watered 3 days ago so maybe just a bit because I have new soil on top as well @anon95385719

Yes, 3 days ago… she needs water

1 Like

Do you do 12/12 for your autos?

When I see the first sign of a pistil I do. I flip straight from 24/0 to 12/12

I’m turning off lights right now for 4 hrs. Just for the break in the tent above. Toward the end I noticed my autos love the light… I get confused cause mine seem to do better with light during flower and at the end. Sometimes I put an auto in with photos on 12/12 and they do better when I take them out…

Lookin mighty fine… @anon95385719 :+1::seedling:

@bonnie1 @anon95385719 I believe it’s a nute problem or maybe the roots haven’t adjusted yet but a few of my fan leaves are drooping today

Totally normal after a transplant. She rerooting. She will b fine. Looks kinda dry

Gotcha will water again. Been at hospital with wife all day literally. Should have a baby girl here next week :grimacing:

1 Like

Congratulations! Lol, so you have a new baby, but you’re worried about your plants. :joy::rofl:

1 Like