Growing and Growing

I’m definitely about to head home and do that because i can still catch it before mine starts to do like that one did I’m pretty positive that’s the reason now @anon95385719

1 Like

@anon95385719 and also like @bonnie1 said I already need to add soil as it is since I didn’t put enough in there to begin with. But won’t I have to like purge the soil all over again before I put the plant back?

Nope just lift her up fill it half way put her in and fill around her. The least disruptive to her root zone

1 Like

@bonnie1…thanks Bonnie! I appreciate the follow up as it makes me anxious as to who to trust for my seeds!

@Callmethegrim… hey what did I miss today? Sounds like your girl is in trouble. So sorry… I would definitely lift her up and add new soil and fill it up like @anon95385719 said. Let me read some more, just came in from grilling outside. Good luck when you get home, let me know how you make out…

@Kapelady… they just emailed me and said to look out for a CD and the seeds are inside… I’ll let you know when I get them. I got really worried about finding a good reputable seed bank and the guys helped me from ILGM, so thankful :+1:

1 Like

@bonnie1 @anon95385719 much better now! It was a success with a little help from my wife :grimacing:

1 Like

@Callmethegrim… ok looks better than before. Does your pot have holes in the bottom? Cloth bags are best, 3 gal or 5 gal is what I use. You say your plant is 50 days old? Can’t see the buds very good or the top… she should start to bulk up in a couple weeks, maybe take another pic up close up on a bud so I can see, if you can, no hurry I’ll be back later…

Oh heck ya. Drill some holes in the side of that pot. I would switch to fabric pots in the future if u can. If not drill the holes big enough to poke something thru the soil every once in a while to aerate. Those plastic pots dry out very slowly and that’s not good for our type of plants.

U will see in the next 3-5 days she will have a noticeable difference. Now watching her will get fun.

Lol see we think alike

@bonnie1 @anon95385719 will post a pic of top buds in a second and I have holes drilled in bottom but I will make a few holes on sides for aeration hopefully with all of the new soil I will have more nutes coming from there

Yes you def will. I would only feed flower nutes from here on out and Bc U do have new soil and autos are sensitive to them I would start at 1/4 strength and go up if needed. If u see the edges or tips turn yellow back off on nutes

@bonnie1 @anon95385719

1 Like

Nothing with N in it. Plants don’t like it in flower and your new soil will have all it needs

Will do for sure I appreciate all of your advice

She will fatten up nicely u won’t have any new growth most likely in a transplanted auto but that’s ok Bc u don’t want her to use energy growing U want it to flower. I just harvested half of one of my autos an hour ago.

Really? I’m ready for harvest lol I’m also wondering have you guys seen 7 leave fan leafs? My dad was wondering and I told him it was probably sativa leaf

1 Like

Patience grasshopper. U have about 2 mos still. And yes those are typical leaves

So really light nutes in the future and that’s what I thought haha

Ya this auto is 4 weeks into flower and has another 4 to go. Then 2 weeks drying