Growing and Growing

@Callmethegrim… it’s very easy to overwater… you are not alone!! To get it under control let the soil get dry but not too dry then water with spray, depending on how big the plant is. Let it dry, then water and depends on how big your plants are. In the beginning I don’t water till runoff and make sure your soil is filling your pot. I don’t know about any nutes except fox farm and they work best for me and that’s what I use (trio) 3 bottles of nutes, get the schedule, do you have one??? I was introduced to fox farm nutrients and fox farm ocean forest soil by ILGM and I won’t change because I’ve had wonderful results and growing great weed! :grimacing::herb::seedling:

That’s awesome
I have two Lsd started mine had tap roots 1/2 inch long and pop soil in 12 hours
I have two Bruce Banner as well all going outdoors when the weather warms up a bit more
Woohoo sorry fir the delayed response ive been not feeling great and haven’t been on but cant wait to see the gorls grow big and beautiful

Hey @Countryboyjvd1971… what up hope you’re feeling better! Right now I’ve got 4 amnesia haze autos and 1 LSD dated 4/20 (she’s in the contest) and 1 LSD just popping through this morning. Do you know about the contest?

@Blasting… hey thanks for the info… I just bought from a seed bank from England yesterday and went through waiting for shipping info. But you never know and I might check it out, thanks

Theyre based in toronto and have a huge selection. Hope you find what you need wherever you get them :smiley:

@Blasting… I’m still waiting for shipping info, maybe cause it was Sunday, I’m sure I’ll get an email by end of day, I hope. I looked for Canada seed banks but the one I found was no good and difficult but if I don’t hear anything soon, I’ll try to contact this seller. I’ll keep this one in mind, can’t believe I’m going through this very annoying and stressful. Time for a toke… :joy::leaves:

Just know that one is safe and fast for canadian customers! I have a couple orders so far without a worry!

@Blasting… I’m in US… my order has shipped!! I’m happy now. I do have a lot of seeds but I wanted amnesia haze photos so I can start cloning. Love my haze :heart:

1 Like

amnesia haze does rock!!! just finished the last of mine,but have more seeds!!

Hey… I was disappointed when I finished my amnesia haze so I got autos for winter and my new order for 10 seeds has shipped! Phew :sweat_smile: got worried for a minute about availability of good seeds. How are the a.h. autos? Same quality just quantity is different?

1 Like

i’ve had really good yields from AH…LOL
the smell turns heads!!

@bonnie1…Yes please keep me up to date with how it works out with this new company! I am not ordering seeds until I move next year but by then I will need them badly!

1 Like

@BIGE… oh I know me too… but this is my first time growing AHAutos… I’m assuming they’ll be smaller cause they’re an auto?? I’m asking is the yield the same with autos if you use a 5 gal pot?

1 Like

@Kapelady… will do… I’m not on here as much as before so don’t hesitate to reach out when you’re ready. Try to order Monday thru Friday. I did it yesterday and it shipped today but their regular hour are M-F 9-5 they are out of England so time difference there. You also get free seeds with your order and 10% discount on your next order. I’ll let you know how I make out. They ship it inside a souvenir in package and seeds are inside souvenir. I’ll let you know when I receive my package. Don’t worry there’s several places I’ve heard about. Have a great week, talk soon

yea,i use 5 gal pots on my autos @bonnie1

@anon95385719 I have autoflower sorry I wasn’t specific or does the same thing apply with the autoflower?

Ouch. Now that’s a really tough call. Autos do not like to be messed with at all. But with that being said if it were mine I would lift her up and fill that pot full to the top. Just b careful not to mess with her roots.

If you don’t shes just gone stay rootbound and stalk out anyway. Small larfy buds all over. I would take the risk

1 Like

@bonnie1 I really have just been winging it because it was looking good until I noticed the lower fan leaves started slowly dying but I do have autoflower plant and it’s in its flowering stage and today is day 50

@anon95385719 I’ll be home in about an hour and I’m definitely going to take that risk. I noticed I need more soil but I will take that risk lol remember this is my only survivor but it’s worth the try

1 Like

Better than no bud. This is an auto I broke its roots. This is what will happen when u stress an auto too much so just b careful.

One tall cola. But if she stays rootbound it could be a lot worse. So…

1 Like