Growing again, or at least I am trying to!

Checked on Betty this morning, and she looks fine. Its a nice, slow dry. I got my pocket hygrometers to put in jars today. Now I need my beans to make it and I can plant the next crop. This will be my first CBD strain to grow. I need to think of a name for my next grow. Patch’s priceless pain pot. Maybe. Peace…

4 Likes

Another check on Betty this morning. Everything looks good. No bugs or anything that shouldn’t be there. One of the ladybugs :beetle: is still hanging out. She’s always on the humidifier, walking around. She failed the branch test that everyone uses. Still returning to the original place when bent over. I will wait until she passes that before she gets trimmed and put into a tote or jars. I have my mini hygrometers. They came in a pack of 12. One of them was way off on the readings, but a quick pull of the batteries, wait 30 seconds and put batteries back in and she is good to go!! Have a great day out there growers. May your yields exceed your expectations by 10 pounds or so. That would be great- “oh, I didn’t see all these buds back here, there must be three or four pounds worth back here. Hell yeah!!!” Yall have a great weekend. Song of the day is coming in about 4 and a half hours from now. I will try to decipher the lyrics on the papyrus album sleeve for T- ha! Peace…

3 Likes

Ah good to hear she’s doing well!
I had the same problem with my hygros, one was way off! Tried the battery thing but didn’t make a difference. Luckily I bought a few more than I needed so didn’t have to use the dodgy one.

I was trying to think of something you could fall your next grow but I can’t too what you came up with! :clap::clap::clap:

CJ-
The names are flying around, especially when I am under blue berries’ spell! lol. The pot patch, patch’s pot for pain, whats in your pot patch, oddball organics. Oh, one for you- Calimity Jane’s Jungle!! Gotta run, its almost time for today’s song! Peace…

2 Likes

CJ-
I know you said you took the battery out of that one hygrometer but it still wasn’t accurate when you put the battery back in. Try taking out the batteries for an hour or so and then put them back in. I hope all is well with you and yours. Peace…

1 Like

I checked on Betty this morning and all is well. It will be a week since harvest tomorrow. The branches are still bouncing back to the original place after bending them. I guess it will take a little bit more for her to get some of that moisture out. The jars and hygrometers are ready. I will let you know how it goes. Oh, yesterday I took a couple of little buds that were at her trunk and fairly low. I put them in a jar and the humidity is up. If I walk by and see the humidity is high, I unscrew the lid to let it breathe a little. Another update tomorrow. Peace…

4 Likes

Hey out there growers!
I did my morning check on Betty earlier. It has been one week since she was harvested. I think we are just about ready for trim and cure. If I dont do it today, I will do it tomorrow for sure. I will be sure to take a pic or two for yall. And I will be sure to weigh what I got too.

4 Likes

Can’t wait! :hugs:

2 Likes

Aw, thanks CJ. I thought everybody had “abandoned ship” lol. I dont know if you have any medicinal needs with cannabis or not. If you do, ILGM has a strain for sale that I am gonna check out. Its called Carma CBD. A lot of CBD, almost no THC, AND yields of 14-17 oz per 3X3ft square! That’s gotta be a typo. If its correct that is huge!!!

3 Likes

Hey everybody-
I will be trimming and jarring Betty this afternoon. Apparently we have a guest coming to the house at 2:30 this afternoon. When they leave the trimming will begin!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see it after the trim!

1 Like

Ah, not I! I’m still watching with awe! :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Still here as well :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey CJ-
Guess what? (I know, with me that could be about anything). I GOT MY SEEDS TODAY!!! New crop will go in after I have trimmed up Betty and jarred her up. Cool. Peace. The song is up today by the way…

2 Likes

Ok everybody-
I trimmed and bottled the harvest and I am a little disappointed in the weight, 1.15oz. Considering the 1st plant was 2.76 oz, but it was a new medium for me and that is an ounce of blueberry. You simply can’t get too upset about having an ounce of good weed/medicine. So, while the blue berry gets to 62%rh on its own, I will set up my next grow. I am going with a soil recipe that I have followed to the letter. Hopefully it will yield better results. The blueberry seeds are from the same shipment. I will go with one Blueberry and one CBD White Widow. I will let you all know where to find me. Thanks for tagging along. I appreciate all the advice and help. I will check back in a day or so. Peace…

6 Likes

Hey patch!!
Glad to hear you got another ounce of medicine!
What kind of light are you running?

1 Like

So pleased for you! Ok so it might be ‘only’ and ounce, but that’s more than what I managed to get, and like you say, can’t be mad at having an ounce of good, homegrown medicine! :yum:

Have you got any pics of the final buds? I’d love to see ‘em?

Pleased for ya, Patch! Let us know how it smokes/vapes! x

1 Like

I just ordered Purple Kush CBD strain from ILGM. 15% CBD, 1% THC. I’m going to grow that and Sebrings Revenge 15% CBD/ 14% THC. I’ll probably go ahead and drop a couple more GDP beans also.

2 Likes

HLG 135 R SPEC for my 2X2.5X6ft tent.

2 Likes

Here’s one picture I got. I took some more but I will have to find them.

strong text

3 Likes