Growing 2 inches a day

This plant got eaten by my dog. It had 1 leaf left on it when it was 3 weeks old.
I think it has bounced back just fine.

14 Likes

@Steveo1981 wtf?? That’s wiiiiiild bro. They look phenomenal!! Is dog spit a plant steroid???:joy::flushed::laughing:

3 Likes

It’s only 1 plant

1 Like

@Steveo1981 hey it wasn’t one of those pups in your profile pic was it lol???

1 Like

@Steveo1981 one?? Holy $hit dude you’ve got something special good on there.

1 Like

Lol I didn’t think it was going to make it.

It’s 1.8m high and just under 3m across

1 Like

@Steveo1981 what strain is that? It’s beautiful. Keep posting on this thread so we can see your flower. Those will be extraordinary.

I was given the seeds by a mate that said it was Lemon Critical

@Steveo1981 well you’ll know soon enough. Enjoy that!!!

I’m so itchy, I can’t wait.

1 Like

@Steveo1981 I feel you. I have something cooking that I’m itching to dig into as well lol.

1 Like

That is a shade tree!!! Critical suppose to be high in CBD and who doesn’t love lemon anything?? Hats off to you!

4 Likes

@Borderryan22 and that’s a singular plant….man is it gonna be cola-full soon lmao.

3 Likes

Trim jail gonna be a life sentence :rofl:

4 Likes

Gets too much bigger, I can find you on google maps.

5 Likes

Hidden so nice under the fence… whole neighborhood gonna smell dank… :eyes::eyes::eyes: that grow is beautiful :green_heart::palm_tree:

1 Like

Wowza @Steveo1981
Welcome to the neighborhood .That is beautiful and huge for 1 plant. You must be singing and reading to her. She gonna make you :blush: happy.

1 Like

Can I borrow that dog for a day or two?

I’ve got some bad news for everyone, the plant is no longer with us. I noticed mould growing on a stem that had wilted and with closer inspection noticed some of the bark was peeling away. With all the rain we have been having (non stop for what seems like months) it ended up with this grey to near black mould under the bark and possibly root rot.
I’m completely devastated it was 2 weeks into flower and within 3 days the whole plant was dead.