Growing 2 (and 3rd about a week behind). One looks perfect, the other not so much

Started 3 feminized seeds, in jiffy pellets. Two grew right away, the 3rd took a few more days to pop out. Moved to solo cups with 50% peat moss, and the other half is a pearlite/vermiculite mixture. Been watering with distilled water with the flora grow trio added. Just transferred the first two. One looks beautiful, the other was great, then got a couple yellow spots, and then started drooping. Everything has been exactly the same with the two, so not sure what the issue is. JUST transplanted into med sized pot, and the droop on the second was so heavy I cut a slit in a straw and wrapped around the stem to keep upright til it can hold its own. Can anyone help? From what I’ve read I guess I was watering not necessarily too much but too often…although the other one was fine. These med pots and solo cups all had drainage holes. Really hoping this guy pulls through…

oping this guy can make it…

2 Likes

At the point your girls are i dont use any nutes. Your soil should have plenty. They dont need much water right now, probably about 250ml each watering around plant stem. Humidity at at least 60%. Also id repot covering stem to about a half inch. Hope this helps

2 Likes

Lets do a support ticket on this @Floydua

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

How many plants:

Age from Sprout and Flower:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Medium & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

What brand and products of Nutrients are you using? Strength and how often?

Indoor or Outdoor:

Indoor type and size of grow area or tent?

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

1 Like

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain: feminized white widow

How many plants: 3

Age from Sprout and Flower: ~2weeks

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Medium & Size of Pots: peat moss, vermiculite, pearlite

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so? Every other or 3rd day, when top soil feels dry

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir: 6.5

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

What brand and products of Nutrients are you using? Strength and how often? Flora bloom/grow/micro 2tsp ea/gallon

Indoor or Outdoor:
Indoor type and size of grow area or tent? Just moved to tent, 4x4x6

Light system, size and height from plants: 300 LED, also 500w led but have not used yet, plants maybe 6 inches just now growing 7 finger leaves

Temps; Day, Night: 65-75

Humidity; Day, Night: unsure

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: yes, carbon filter

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: 2 fans in tent

Co2; Yes, No: no

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Started in jiffy pellet moved to solo cup w hempy style drainage, pearlite at bottom up to drainage hole then 50%peat, 50% pearlite/vermiculite mixture, just moved to medium sized pot with same mixture. Solo cups were under 3 ‘normal’ bulbs in a box, now in tent with 18/6 schedule (tried previous grow with solo cups in tent but all plants dried/died so waited till after transplant this time)

Plants that small I use a mister only. No water except to let the Mister get the soil moist I just mist the leaves good once a day. This is my second grow with 14 plants, and I have not lost any plants doing it this way. I keep the pH at 6.5 on the mist.