Growganica review and tips and tricks

So I just scooped the full line up from growganica

Has anyone here had any expierence with them

What did you use/how much what was your opinion here’s what they sent me to start

Looking forward to see how this organic stuff compares to the salt nutes I’ve been using by dakine

2 Likes

3 Likes

It’s so nice not having to flush growganica is the shit no ph test literally followed w the chart n grow monsters

1 Like

I’ve heard good things about incredible bulk but didn’t know there was a whole line of nutes. Pics speak for themselves. Looking good.

1 Like

Thanks @Outlaw ill post more tomorrow but I did almost no training lollipops just once and there is no flushing involved at all no checking ph or run off it’s literally just mix and go I’m using their veg bloom king krustration and kelp it real with the incredible bulk which is only used twice during flowering I couldn’t be happier I have a hook up at the company if you wanna make an order and these are only under a150 watt light by hlg

1 Like

here’s some pics after 8 weeks of veg and 2 weeks of flower there are bud sites everywhere this is by far my healthiest harvest

1 Like

Dirt or hydro?

Looks great I want in!! :grinning:

1 Like

Just soil I use strawberry farms by fox farm that’s what the owner of the co told me to use there is even a few more nutes they offer to make things better but I’m only using the ones in the pic the microbes vegg bloom king krustation increbinle bulk and kelp it real it’s all organic but ph balanced and all I literally mix the nutes according to the cart I weighed out what their chart calls for and I haven’t had nute burn lock out or any problems at all amd I have the smallest bag they offer size wise but it looks like I’m gonna have enough for 4 -6 more plants I think their full line up they sent me is like 30 bucks a bag so
I’m impressed let me know if you wanna try em out I’ll get you in touch with they company they are supplying all my nutes right now

3 Likes

Chemdawg at week 1 of flower after 8 weeks of veg

Not alot of nitrogen in there for a veg nute.

I completely agree but I just mix it a little heavy and wait til
I see the start of a burn then dial it back it’s been working great

Week 2 of flower and not a problem in sight def impressed with the full line under of growganica

1 Like

What did you use for fert.

1 Like

Just fox farm strawberry fields it’s always treated me good and I supercharge it with some bio minerals as well

Here’s the update going into week 4 of flower and man the smell is outrageous and trchromes popping up like crazy no deficiency in the nutes or having to ph anything literally on autopilot

2 Likes