GrowFAQ help please

After first time used General Hydroponics Flora Series Nutrient Trio with watering my little sweet , after one day, it happened .
Is this mean i give it to much ?
But im not 100/100 sure its because the fertilizer , because i take it to the window have a sunny day before this happen.
but what i do next step…can i fix it?..

1 Like

Unless you did something seriously wrong, the plant won’t respond that quickly. That looks more like windburn than nute burn.

I will tell you that if you are in soil you do not need to feed! That’s what soil is for. In flower yes; now, no.

A support ticket would be very helpful to everyone.

To create a grow support ticket we need some basic information to help diagnose the issue.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

• Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
  • Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
  • System type?
  • PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
  • What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system, size?
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank u so much ,but im sure its not have any big wind, i use a very small fan , like power 25w, and use a 600w LED ViparSpectra . i have 1 cherry pie and 1 bananna , the Bananna is looks well likes nothing happed, but the cherry is not lucky, its strange because i grow 2 together, and treat they as same.
ph always around 5.5-6.5, grow with coco, in a small room, from morning i take them to another room with a window have a full nice daylight and open window but no wind, after sunset tack back small room with 600wLED.the small room is keep closed.

2 Likes

Back of the blade is full of hollow

PH 5.5 to 5.8 in coco. In all likelihood that is a PH departure from nominal and whatever nutes locked out became available. You need to tighten up your PH in coco. If you haven’t gotten a tutorial on using coco it’s a good idea to. It’s a nice medium but has it’s peculiarities.

1 Like

How close are they to the light ?
Because I think they or the plant in question was to close to the light. and here is a pic to show you why

THEY LOOK THE SAME DON’T THEY ?

1 Like

yes, thank u ,i think so!
i think the promblem is i take it near the window, and that day is really big sunny day, the sun of Mediterranean is so so powerful .

Thank you , i will keep a 5.5ph next watering .

2 Likes

@Big…first time you used new nutes…next day plant is fried.

You followed the mfg’s feeding schedule…is a BIG MISTAKE.

START at 20% of suggested feeding schedule…adjust as needed.

The plants have their own needs and the feeding schedule is a very generalized one size fits all.
YOU have to learn to read the leaves and adjust.

1 Like