Growers Journal

11-28-2022
Whats up community! This is my 3rd grow, and this run I have 3 new strains. I got the Auto Sweet Mix from ILGM. The sweet mix includes, Wedding Cake. Skittlez, and Gelato. I started the new girls in their first and final home. 5 gallon fabric pots with LST holes included. This will be my first run with 5 gallon pots. I typically use 3 gallons. I am using a single ViparSpectra P2000, currently at 24 inches above seedlings @ 25%. Based on their chart that should roughly be about 150-200 PAR. The soil I’m running with is FFOF in the bottom 2/3 of the pot, I pre amended the FFOF with both “All Purpose 4-4-4” and “Bloom 2-8-4” Gaia Green dry amendments at half dose. For the top 1/3 I used basic FFHF only amended with Mycorrhizal Fungi. I invite you guys to follow along and help my plants grow to their fullest potential.
Thank you for all the help thus far,
Grower_Not_A_Shower

15 Likes

Let’s get to growing!! :seedling::sunglasses:

3 Likes

looking good.

2 Likes

Getter goin growmie!!! :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :eyes:

2 Likes

Tagging along 4 the ride

3 Likes

@Docnraq nice to see a familiar face. :love_you_gesture:t2:

2 Likes

@Fieldofdreams congrats on the BOM win. Maybe some of that knowledge will rub off on me during this grow and I can snag me one lol.

3 Likes

@Fieldofdreams won BOM?!?! Oh hell yeah!

4 Likes

So while I got you guys here. What is your preferred grow environment, such as humidity and temp in the seedling stage? Currently at 60% humidity and my temps are lower than I want them with temps of 75 with lights on.

1 Like

I’ll tag along for this one. Happy growing

1 Like

@Grower_Not_A_Shower This is definitely the best spot to learn everything about cannabis!! I’m night n day compared to when I first stumbled upon this forum. Keep plugging away at it growmie!!

@Docnraq nuts right? Luck was with me I guess!! :blush:

4 Likes

Oh I think skill and attn to detail had a lilnsomething to do with it.

3 Likes

Whats up everyone its been a week so time for a update on the ladies. Slowly but surely at this stage as everyone knows. No major growth yet but its just the calm before the LST storm. :joy:
Thanks for following along,
Grower_Not_Shower

3 Likes

12-29-2022
Whats up everyone, I hope everyone had a Great Holiday. Its been a little over 3 weeks since my last update. The sweet mix Auto flower girls are on Day 31. They are beginning to show pistols and this far it seems like were all girls. I gave them a top dressing of Gaia Green “Bloom” 2-8-4, some worm castings, and added some Cal-Mag into todays watering.

3 Likes

Looking happy. Glad you had a great holiday, I did as well. Welcome back!

1 Like

1/14/2023
Whats up everyone. Its been a little over two weeks. And my girls are on Day 47. My last top dressing was done 16 days ago. So the microbes have broke down the dry amendments and are feeding my girls as we speak. And it shows. The skittlez (Right of tent) was first to start flower, with Gelato (Middle of tent) a close second. My Wedding Cake (Left of tent) seems to be lagging behind but she has just started to flower. They are still in original 5 Gallon Fabric LST Training bags they were planted in. They seem to be thirsty every 2-3 days at this stage. They receive 1/3 gallon of water a plant. Tomorrow will be a water day and I will give them another top dressing that will be broken down over the next 2 weeks. With Top Dressing organic dry amendments for auto-flowers its important to be ahead of possible deficiencies before they begin to show. I personally pre amend my soil to get my plant through veg (explained in first post). At first sign of pre flower they get a top dressing of Gaia Green Bloom “2-8-4” 1- tbsp per gallon of medium. Then repeat topdressing of Bloom every 2-3 weeks until roughly day 56 from sprout being the last top dressing. This allows roughly 28 days for the plant to use the nutrients left in the medium. But thats enough for one post. I hope everyone had a great new years.
-Grower_Not_A_Shower

3 Likes

1-20-2023
Whats up everyone quick little check in. All the girls are in full Flower Mode. Just got a watering and a little light defoliation. The girls are on day 54, all working at different paces. Which helps me during drying and curing.so i’m not upset. I have 30 days left and I will be very close to pulling 1-2 of these gals.
Thanks everyone,
Grower_Not_A_Shower.

4 Likes

@Low only when its something worth showing lol :joy:

1 Like

Nice work, they’re gonna fill in nicely and your gonna be a happy camper

2 Likes

2-12-23
Woah guys, it has been entirely too long since my last update. This grow journal has not been what I intended it to be for everyone. This forum got me where I am in my grows. And I want to give some information back. But my next run im gonna be changing some things and want to show everyone. With that being said we are getting close to my girls finishing up. The 1st through 3rd pictures are of the Skittlez Auto. She will be getting pulled tomorrow more than likely. Gelato looks like she will go another week and a half and the Wedding Cake looks like she could have 2-3 more weeks tops.

1 Like