Growers Choice ROI E420 in a 3x3?

Morning all, has anyone put this light inside their 3x3 tent? Does it fit physically ok? I’ve seen a couple video where people have done this, however seems tight.
I’d love to be able to use this light if possible.
Any thoughts on over-kill with this led?
The other led I’m looking at is the Viparspectra KS3000.
Ty for any feedback.
I’m new so still setting up my tent.

1 Like

Well if its anything like my 2 growers choice roi e-720 in my 4x8 then it will be a real tight fit. I dont move my lights up or down at all its such a tight fit. I just adjust the light intensity with the master controller. 46.9"L x 46.8"W x 3.2"H this is the specs of my roi e720 and i fit 2 side by side with very little room to spare once you account for the tent support bars. Its possible but if i had a choice to do it over again id get 2 smaller lights that i can actually move as needed. The specs for a roi e 420 are 35.3" L x 34.6" W x 3.2 so your gonna have a bit tighter squeeze but it is possible if you want to go that route. Im not gonna lie i do love the edge to edge lighting but just not how tight it is

2 Likes

Nice set up! I just put a Scorpion Rspec in a 4x4 it’s wall to wall, Not sure I like to the tight fit but it is what it is.

1 Like

Evening!
Thanks for your feedback. I agree I don’t like the idea of tight fits. Things get broken or needs mod. Only wish I had a smidge more room around light once installed.
Thx again.

2 Likes