Grow under Mars Pro II Epistar 320

I see a little light stress on ur upper leaves

0 Likes

@garrigan65 check out these lights I’m thinking about getting some

1 Like

Thank you for your advice and reply. I am very happy

1 Like

Mars Hydro lights are really good, they have 10% discount now, don’t miss the good chance if you really want to get some.

0 Likes

Today’s view from the 320 Tent

An Angel bud, from the Acapulco Gold. Save for tying it in half, it just wants to hug this panel

0 Likes

The severely super ripped top of AG #1

1 Like

The Amman’s Sour Diesel. What a cola on this big girl

These plants are just starting an h2o cleanse, and should be ready in a couple weeks.

This week proved the value of remote programming with the spectrums- it’s been getting into the 90s f, and being able to dial back the blue has been critical. The AG have been semi scorched already, due to a higher temp than was forecast, but they are trucking to harvest!
That ASD is going to be a heavy yielded. It’s getting thick and heavy

1 Like

Your grow is looking great so far.

1 Like

0 Likes

Howdy, Peeps!
Yesterday, I harvested the pair of Acapulco Gold from the first run under this 320!
Here are a few pics:

0 Likes

As I’ve been mentioning, Summer heat has been the only obstacle so far. I am loving that Angel Bud pic!
This week, I’m putting 3 Original Amnesia under the panel, and the one remaining plant from first run-Amman’s Sour Diesel- is going to yield like crazy!

I’ll post a few ASD pics this week, and hope to have the drip swapped over in a day or 2.

0 Likes

1 Like

A
Note on the heat issue- I don’t have the additional electricity budget to run an AC in that room. If I did, this light would not be having heat issues for tent temps. Thankfully. The flexibility of dropping power to spectrums allows a grower to manage the heat adequately. It just took me a week to figure that out!

0 Likes

Here is a cola pic from the Amman’s Sour Diesel that I just harvestedfrom the 320 tent:

2 Likes

Congrats on the harvest

2 Likes

@GreenStories congrats on the harvest. Looks like the bud your holding still has a lot of white pistols displayed hoping you checked the trichs on the buds?

1 Like

Want to see what this 320 can do when room temps are stable?

The Original Amnesias, just finishing week 2!I bent the hell out of all 3 tops, and the light penetration made a meadow full of colas!
I knew this light would truly shine once the stable low 80s could be maintained.
This harvest bodes well!!

0 Likes

Howdy, Peeps
Thought you might like a look at the Original Amnesia Trio, Day 26 in flower, and loving the light intensity

0 Likes

They’re taking more than full strength Nutes, and bud set is in full swing

1 Like

I love Mars Hydro new light, Mars SP 250, I’ve never used a white led before,Has anyone used this light? it looks amazing

0 Likes