Grow Tents...What Ya' Got?

I recently bought a 5x5 7’11" Gorilla from the Gorilla comany website if your a vet you can get 20% off I paid $310.40 I believe. An while your at it get at least one set (wish I would of ordered 2) of the kit to keep your tent from sucking in during negitive pressure. The tent has no light leaks that I can find when closed correctly. It’s heavy duty compared to others I looked at. Same tent at a grow store I went to was $478. plus tax.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info.

I’ll look @ buying it direct.

2 Likes

I’ve got a mars hydro 5x5x80 and a 4x2x60. Both in their boxes and I’m chomping on the bit to get going. But am in the process of buying my house I’m in and waiting for inspectors to come through. Can’t come soon enough!

2 Likes

5 x 5 Shorty.
1st week it’s been set up. I would definitely recommend getting the CFM kit. Maybe even two. My fan is only on 3 and it draws in the sides. The front mostly.
It is a well made product. I got what I paid for.
4 stars, two thumbs up or it goes to 11…

2 Likes

5x5 Spider Farmer. Some rag on them, but they have been easy to work with. Replacing poles etc. Pluses are the tent has access from three sides. Zippers are good. Minuses is some minor light leaks, you will need some reflective tape.
Mars Hydro 3x3. Solid tent. Zero complaints.
Seems well built. Some leakage so tape is needed.
AC Infinity 4x4. I haven’t had any weld issues like I saw in previous posts. Hopefully they fixed that. Seems solid. Pros is no light leaks, built for their fan. Cons is no side access and front window is a bit high and not mesh. I have a difficult time seeing my plants.

2 Likes