Grow tent thingys to stop sides from getting sucked in

I want to find those things ive seen people have that hold a pvc pipe or dowel to keeep the tent sides flat anyone know

2 Likes

Closet pole hangers

5 Likes

Damn thats simple lmao

3 Likes

Check out EBAY for seller @CoyoteCody. He has some solutions, different from above.

1 Like

I took boards 1x3 or 1x4 I think cut them to length drilled holes in the end and zip tied them to the poles.

Drilled a hole every few inches and used it for lst

3 Likes

before I assembled my tent I put in a PVC scrog frame with rope ratchets

This is it early on in my current grow

1 Like

Look on the classifieds on this site and you will find them. Super nice and you won’t regret them either I have 2 sets in my 5x5 this is right after the first set was installed

1 Like

Where are the classifieds on this site?

I had a horrible time trying to find it also :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:
Here’s the link to the guy that 3d prints them from this site. I’m guessing the link is allowed because I found it here. There are different sizes so make sure you get the correct ones for yours. The snap in place and can be moved up and down pretty easily.

edited to remove unauthorized link

2 Likes

@CoyoteCody has them for sale on Ebay

1 Like

The link above is mine, you should be able to find my ebay store from there, i have other things to list but ebay limits you for a while before giving you a selling increase

It doesn’t last long. They raise it fast…Here is my current limits
Take their phone calls btw and they raise it afterwards.
At least they did when I started.

1 Like

Dang, i wish lol.

And my relisting are about to hit that as well. I havent had any calls from them that i know of, but i dont answer calls that i dont recognize.

Go to categories > grow equipment and classifieds are in that section

1 Like

Just so you know I pulled that link directly out of the search bar on another post. I saw it on 2 other posts before I posted it…
Sorry :frowning:

1 Like

If you see them please flag them. Classifieds are limited to trust level 2 and above. Linking them in the open forum allows trust level 0 and 1 (new, unvetted users) to access them.

1 Like

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy: I didn’t even know there was trust levels… at home I’m not to be trusted :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:
Here I’m hoping I am, I been trying to be good :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Lol, you’re trust level 3

1 Like

If you go to your profile and select preferences, you can add your “regular” title.

1 Like