Grow tent set ups

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079GGJ79G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_NwhBCbAADRA96

4 Likes

I was looking at getting one like this

3 Likes

I’ll admit this one made into my basket a few times @Hogmaster we’re on the same page. :wink:

3 Likes

I just got one of thos

3 Likes

Yeah it’s hard not to pull the trigger it would be perfect though

3 Likes

Perfect for perpetually feeding my 4x4 and making it a Permanent flowering tent. :grin:

3 Likes

@Hogmaster I was looking at that one before I went to work tonight.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 I have cardboard walls lined with foil right now. but there are a lot of areas open and it is cold downstairs so I have a heater going to help the girls stay warm enough. It was meant to be a fix for now. And I own my own home luckily enough. I could go with what something @SlowOldGuy has done. I am handy enough to do that. I have much to think about before deciding.@Bogleg the leds I bought were on ebay. I can get more information but I will have to look it up again. I will get back to youi.

2 Likes

the heater will be needed even with a tent.!
u just need more cardboard and some mylar emergency blankets.!!
use the ‘tent money’ on great lights.!

1 Like

I see. I have no real preference in which way you go, but most seem to be a lot happier with a framed spsce over a tent. That would allow you to insulate easily without worrying about flexible walls too.

1 Like

I own the exact one, but I ended up removing the divider completely, and using the whole 3x4 space. The one reason I’m still glad I own this one for. Is it might let me put the divider up during harvests to dry them that way.

1 Like

I am using Gorilla and Unitfarm tents, very happy with their quality although Gorilla is expensive , but UnitFarm tents are much cheaper

1 Like

Hi guys! This is my set up for veg tent. I have a 4x4x6 tent with a Vispar 600w led. I got a deal for 350.Hydro Planet 4x4x6 tent, Apollo 2x4x4 tent, Vispar 600w led, Platinum LED 300w led, Apollo exhaust fan, tubing, and 15 bottles of fox farm nutrients. A friend of a friend was getting rid of it. I think its a pretty good deal.

4 Likes

Just an updaye on my grow

5 Likes

Im probably late, but I wanted to share. I bought pretty much the same stuff as you before I started. What I have now is a 2x2x4 tent with 2-Maxsisun 300w adj LEDs. 2-18" tower fans. 1 1/2 gal humidifier. 235 cfm inline fan. I was yielding 2 oz from one plant prior to adding another light.If my ambient temp is 74 or below I can maintain temps in the high 70s. I run a little higher humidity than most probably because I great air circulation. If trained properly, can handle 2 ladies about 15" tall. keeps em about 10 inches from the light. I was gonna scrog, but you need to be able to maneuver around your plants. I’ve been using variations of mainlining. to water I pour my solution into the tray and let it wick.I’m also using fabric pots.Latest

is coupla days ago.

1 Like

So close to the end!

2 Likes