Grow tent price

What should I expect to spend on a 4x4 grow tent and if I’m not worried bout smell do I need a inline fan will be using hps/mh lights

1 Like

about 90$ on tent
and i would use a fan if possible to control rh,as well as heat issues
happy growing @Newb1

6 Likes

Tents definitely vary in price. You can find a 4x4 tent for around 100$ but they can go all the way up to 400$+ with the Gorilla tents. I wouldn’t expect you to get one of those though.

3 Likes

Those lights run hot and exhaust fan will help keep your temps in the tent down
Also depends on the outside ambient temperature too

1 Like

I got a pretty good tent off eBay for $65 And it worked pretty good for me it’s a 4x4x6 tent.

With the soil, pots and lights fans meters and a decent ph pin and nutrients to get going you will probably be around $400 all together

1 Like

I run MH & HPS in Texas. I Have to use a cool tube but depends in your climate.

1 Like

@Laurap that cool tube works good I have a setup already but wanna go bigger my light only have the wings no tube and it get hot thought bigger tent would b less heat i going to have to try that cool tube

1 Like

Absolutely love mine! You can place your hand on it!

1 Like

What size tent light and fan you have I’m looking at a 4x4x6 with a 4in exhaust fan with a 600 watt light will that 4in fan work you think

1 Like

Ive gotta a 39x39x72 tent using 400 MH & 400 HPS. I also put in two of those cheap led grow lights for more side ventilation. Phew with a 600 HPS your problem will be heat. Youll have to get a cool tube or temps will kill you

1 Like

@Newb1 on my 4x4x6 grow tent i had to go with a 6 inch exhaust fan. I use a 600w mh/hps for veg and flower. My temp was at 82 to 84 degrees with the mh it is a gull wing. Then for flower i run 2 600w hps one has a cool tube and with both on i was running 83 to 88 degrees depending how hot it is outside i have pictures i can post if you want. Hope this helps you out

1 Like

@ThcinKC just seen your setup on another post just didn’t wanna hijack that post but yea would you post your setup so I can see yours looks like i will have almost the same set up

1 Like

I’m going to portable scorgs in stead of one big one it’s easier to trim and you can just take a plant to the bathtub and flush it with no mess in the tent. I will make the stands out of 1/2 inch schedule 40 pvc. I will post pictures with dimensions in case you want to do something similar

2 Likes

Very nice yea if you get a chance please do post the dimensions

@Newb1
Hey just wanted to let you know i have not forgot about putting up the dimensions just finished them last night will post with pictures later

1 Like

Here’s my build that I’ve been using for a couple of years. Post number 136.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410
Nice i built something similar but for a 4x4 tent
That is pretty nice :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes