Grow Tent Needs?

Ok thank you that’s what I was thinking too. But I also read autos don’t grow that tall. I’ve read like 3, maybe 4 max

1 Like

That is correct ! Autos average two an half to four feet. You can do a little training and Fimming to control height.

As much as I hate to admit it lol, I’ve got 4 photos in a 3x3 and it’s fine at the moment but I can tell when I flower things are gonna be super tight. Plants are over a foot tall now, say the light and fixtures etc is a foot down (maybe not quite but to keep the math simple) and now I’m only left with 3 ft or so in height to flower them. I’m probably going to have to flower them early to maintain the distance to the light. I’m just trying to get them to even out on growth before I flip them.

Those girls look good. So I’m guessing you height of your tent is 5’?

@Masterrollshi yup 5ft and I could have done more things to help my situation I was simply ignorant to when I started. I could have done more LST or scrog…or both lol. But at this stage I think I will flower semi soon and simply do better next time. I’ve been looking into a second tent set up and it will be bigger and have better lights as well. I don’t want to rush this batch too much but I still need to get to harvest so I can continue learning lol and I’m confident my next grow will be much better just from what I’ve learned here and the mistakes I made. I’m very nervous about adding nutes for flowering. I ran into some nute issues already and not sure how to read the girls just yet but I’ve managed to keep them alive this long so hoping for the best. Here the ladies were a little while ago. The odd looking one in the corner is my runt, she’s tall but won’t produce much sadly.

this last one is one of the two Skywalker’s and she’s already expanding out and trying to block light from the other Skywalker lol

2 Likes

So I ended up getting a tent and light. Here are my babies about 5 weeks. There is a little bit of yellowing at the tips. And one of the plants seems a little yellow/lime green. Any suggestions?

1 Like

your plants look good ! that is very minimal Nute Burn on the tip of the leafs. Actually that’s pretty common.

1 Like

Ahh ok thank you. I actually fed again today :man_facepalming:t4: I’m only using about 1/4 of the recommended nutrients. I should probably skip feeding the next time I water?

1 Like

Next watering might be a good time to grab a run off and check your PPM look at the numbers you might actually be able to feed a little higher PPM going in. Plants look happy.

What do you think this could be? Round leaves are yellowing and shriveled. There is a little browning on the tip but I haven’t Fed any nutrients.

Also do you think this is mold? Sorry for the back to back questions lol

1 Like

It is normal for the little round leafs to die off. If you’re not spraying your foliage with something then it could be first signs of white powdery mildew.

I wonder if that isn’t spider mite webbing pilled up. I suspect it’s some kind of insect leaving. It doesn’t look like WPM to my eye, and pets are often vectors for pests.

Ok I’ll keep an eye out for that. Didn’t see anymore in my check today.

More nute burn or is this deficiency? I pulled a couple of yellow dead leaves off the bottom last night as well. This plant is in the pot for pot system, and I added a little bit of iguana juice bloom last week.

1 Like

That my friend is a little bit of nute burn and what I see in the background on the while plant itself looks to my eye Luke calmag deficiency?

Have you ever seen anything like this? It isn’t happening to my other cloth pot.

1 Like

Salt build up out of your nutes can look like that.But That’s a little more than I normally see.

So I’ve been seeing more tips browning, and more yellow leaves. The leaves look like a deficiency? But I read tips are nute burn so I confused. I’ve fed this one less than my other plant but I can’t seem to figure out what’s wrong

1 Like

Tips of leaves are curling up as well. I’ve gone around and broken some of the burnt tips off. Is that ok or should I stop doing that?