Grow tent necessary?

Indoor plants - grow tent absolutely necessary? Recommendations for a small space?

They seem to like the blanket holder!!

1 Like

Not absolutely, but if you need to be a little more “stealth” then preferred. Some kind of reflective material around the plant, and a really good carbon filter if no tent. Good air flow and way to keep rh and temp in a good range.

1 Like

Welcome to the community BTW! What kind of lighting are you planning on using later on? Those babies are already reaching for the one they are under.

3 Likes

Makes it easier to control temps and humidity but not necessary if you outfit the space properly. Biggest issue I can see is lighting. You will need appropriate amount of lighting based on the size of the space and number of plants. PH the water to whatever medium you’re in (Soil, coco?). And lastly feed them when they are ready, highly recommend Jack’s 321.

1 Like

Jinx lol

1 Like

I saw your icon and was waiting lol!

1 Like

Lmao same brother, I’m just on it today

1 Like

I trimmed the girls real good yesterday, already fed them earlier this morning, variables are pretty much good. Nothing to update on mine. It’s a topic hopping kinda day! Have a good one brother!

1 Like

Ya same, about to go water. Have a good one too!!

1 Like