Grow Tent Etiquette

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

Do you take your shoes off before you enter your grow tent or grow room?

:slight_smile:

I always have my shoes off in the house anyway,
But If you have been outside then I suggest taking off your shoes to avoid tracking critters from the yard inside.

2 Likes

Every Sunday I take the girls out to be sprayed with Neem oil or Captain Jacks. while they are out I vacuum and wipe everything down with alcohol. Yes I leave my shoes on.

1 Like

Shoes off, am also a keep it clean kinda guy, so after every water, I clean the tent.

2 Likes

When I enter my grow room it is like I am visiting a very good friends house. Today after unzipping a tent and removing the front high CFM pole to step in, I realized that I was grinning from ear to ear. When I thought about it a little more I snickered. I wasn’t even high.

Oh… and my shoes were off.

2 Likes

It seems like in most journals and grows that I have read the pictures show the light fixtures hanging left to right.

I have 2x led fixtures in my tent. The are hanging left to right if standing looking at the tent entrance. I feel like this inhibits access into the tent and am probably going to hang them front to back. Does it matter on the orientation? Am I missing something obvious?

1 Like

I take my shoes off when I enter my house.

4 Likes

Every single time. I also wipe it down after each grow.

1 Like

Are you all down zippers or up zippers when you open your grow tents? :smiley:

I’m half Asian shoes off at the front door lmao

2 Likes

What time of the day do you all run your light schedules? I run my 18/6 to be lights on at 3pm and off at 9am. I work during the day and this allows the lights to be on a couple hours before i get home. I am trying to figure when I want my 12/12 to start and stop and am curious how others do it.

Lol I live in Vermont. Everyone takes their shoes off at the door, it’s state law :wink:

1 Like