Grow support ilgma

Hello fellow growers. I have 3 auto flower plants. They are 1 month old and flowering. Not understanding why. Can someone please help me? They are Banana Kush and Gold Leaf.

7 Likes

hey @Lilmack this is normal not to worry …some flower even earlier and some later

4 Likes

Most autos will flower at some point between 4 and 7 weeks, but we have seen them flower as soon a 3 weeks.

5 Likes

so now you start the count down to harvest…from the time you see the white pistils is when I start the clock…

2 Likes

Welcome to the community ! plants look great, You’re right on track for a auto. Keep up the good work.:+1::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Look great. I’d say you’re in business.

2 Likes

welcome to ILGM. Your plants look great :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Lilmack Welcome to Grow Central lol! Your plants look great but Autos operate on their own sometimes wry individual time clocks. Just roll with it and you’ll get a good harvest outta them!! Good luck!! :green_heart::seedling:

1 Like

Ok. Thank you for your help. I’ve only grown a few. Haven’t seen that before.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for helping me out.

1 Like

Ur plants look great ive got a gorilla glue auto that didnt start to flower until week 9 from seed and now have a look at it

2 Likes

Looks great

Welcome to your new happy place. ladies look marvelous. Auto girls have a mind of their own. They don’t need the switch in time to get their buds going.

3 Likes

Gotcha. Thank you for your reply. Happy growing.

Welcome to the community. You are doing a great job with your ladies. Happy Growing :blush::v:

I have 2 White Widows auto’s that took 17 weeks to flower.

Thank you. Good people here. Happy growing.