Grow season 3, 2020-2021

Thank you. I am trying to figure out my next step. Last grow was on a feed, feed, microbe, feed, feed, flush. The flush with Nectar is not a standard flush. So far I have done a feed, microbe, feed plan. I may get back on the correct schedule. I might take the little one and move it to jacks.

2 Likes

great job hun, so sorry to hear about your battle with covid, glad you made it to the other side. plants look great!

i love your defoliating strategy and might try it next grow. i have not done any defoliating in my first 4 grows and that is something that i need to address.

Good to see your better and posting again man :wink::v::green_heart:
I hear the lethargy can drag on for many months. I hope that’s not your case.
The girls are looking lovely. Ready to sell the new light for a bigger one yet ? I’m saving for my next light for a 5x5 :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: just kidding around, about your selling your new light. You gotta be loving it. Thanks again man :+1:

3 Likes

Okay so the height of the tallest plant was getting out of control for my little world. so I took things into my own hands and dis some super cropping. This is the second time I’ve done it so I am far from an expert. I weekend the stems on 7 or so of the tallest to shorten them and get more light to several more bud sites. As usual it scared the crap out of me because I thought I may have gone too far. I fed her and tucked her away to enjoy the food, the light and some classical music. Two hours later I checked on her and well…pictures are worth a thousands words. These plants always surprise me. Remember the second picture is two hours later.

First Picture

Second Picture - 2 hours later

6 Likes

Nice job, they love the abuse. :v::green_heart:

1 Like

21-days into flowering everyone is looking healthy and happy. So far this grow has been my most trouble free! They are eating everything that I am giving them right now. 21-days into flower is the last scheduled defoliation, going forward it will be selective trimming to keep air moving and buds in the light. By the way my PLC lights are performing like a charm. The first picture is pre-defoliation and the second is post.

6 Likes

Looking good :v::green_heart:

1 Like

Absolutely :100:, I couldn’t be happier with mine. Your girls are looking awesome :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Has anyone using Organics every concentrated on the alkalinity of the water?

I don’t in living soil.

1 Like

Well here it is the long overdue update. The initial run is a few weeks from harvest and I think I figured out who is the MW and and who is the GSCE. They are all looking a little beat up coming into the end but that is what I have come to expect. They are all going to produce what they do and right not I am encouraged by their sizes. I have not started checking trichomes yet that will come mid-next week.

I do have a couple questions for the family that is growing in coco with Jacks. I washed my coco tonight in preparation of transplanting this week. I am going to run two plants with Jacks this next round. Should I let the coco dry before transplanting? How much feed should I give them when I transplant? When using coco should I go straight to 5-gallon pots or should I run 1-gallons for a little while? I have have always used 1-gallons then gone to 5-gallons with good results.@covertgrower @imSICKkid @GreenJewels @Bulldognuts

Next round is Skunk Original, Red Diesel, Cherries Jubilee YES! Finally got one to go and OG Kush.

And now for some eye candy

Maui…I think Girl Scout Cookies Ext…I thinkZittles Wedding Cake

7 Likes

I haven’t made the jump to Coco. Going to go to Coco on my next grow. @AfgVet is also a good one ask about using Jacks and coco.

3 Likes

Thanks @Bulldognuts. Have you started your next grow yet?

1 Like

Looking dank in there for sure!

2 Likes

Just went to flower. Growing 3 Northern Lights, 3 Chemdawgs.

2 Likes

I wet the coco with full strength mixture of Jacks a couple of days before using. I also went solo cups to 1 gallon to 7 gallon bags. Go full strength with Jacks from day one

5 Likes

Awsome! Thanks for the tip I was planning on full strength jus was not sure if I should go full size right off the bat.

Do you worry about the coco being too wet when you transplant?

1 Like

Coco dries out pretty quick, I haven’t had any issues with it being too wet. It’s pretty much impossible to overwater in coco with cloth bags

1 Like

How much and how often do you water?

I feed everyday, just till I see runoff.

1 Like